Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This is going to be amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy fucking shit. That's all i can say.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    While I enjoyed the trailer, I really dislike how they use scenes in them from every season acting like it's all stuff that will happen this season. For example in the season 4 trailer after he says "I am the danger" it shows a reversed scene from season 2 of Walt putting a knife back into the knife block so it looks like he's pulling it out. I guess it's tougher to put together trailers for a show like this than something like The Walking Dead where there's a lot of action shots to use without spoiling anything but I still find it quite annoying.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Less than 11 hours to go. I cannot fucking wait!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Think I'm going to have myself a season four marathon today. Been running through the seasons these past few weeks. Almost here!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    So someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the season premier was going to be streaming on AMC, but it appears that that's only for Dish customers or something. I don't have TV, so I guess I'll be waiting for an upload tonight.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Magnets bitch! Episode was amazing. But why do I have a feeling that the laptop is going to end up hurting them in the end? Plus there was that other thing in the picture frame. This was only the calm before the storm.

Edit - Spoiler: so is it a safe bet that he ends up on the run from the DEA and his cancer returns? Noticed a cough before he popped a pill.
    Last edited by Piko; 07-15-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Edit - Spoiler: so is it a safe bet that he ends up on the run from the DEA and his cancer returns? Noticed a cough before he popped a pill.
    That's my guess, sort-of. Spoiler: I'm thinking he uses that guy to make him 'disappear' for a bit, hence the fake name & license, but something prompts him to come back to ABQ and go apeshit on somebody with that M60.

Spoiler: That feel when I have to wait a week until the next episode

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Jesse call more people bitch this season.
    ...and I wasn't disappointed.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Officially jealous of all who have seen this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I can see a lot of possible outcomes for this and none of them include Miller Time...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Spoiler: What about the gun in the truck? Also, he looked like shit. Like he's on the run. I just wonder who he's running from. Hank? Jesse? Someone else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler: Walt's demeanor was also different. There is less of the arrogance you see in the present of the episode. He seems more tired and broken. I predict that someone got hurt or died. Maybe the entire family is on the run and now he is back ... for VENGEANCE.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl View Post
    Spoiler: Walt's demeanor was also different. There is less of the arrogance you see in the present of the episode. He seems more tired and broken. I predict that someone got hurt or died. Maybe the entire family is on the run and now he is back ... for VENGEANCE.
    That makes a lot of sense.

Favorite Line Spoiler: Walt to Mike "Because I said so". Walt is pretty much a megalomaniac at this point.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Think it's a safe bet to say Walt's not fucking around this season. Just have a feeling everything is going to end very badly for him though...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    haha. so Gus has been recording tons of hours of footage for months (or years?) and it's all been stored on a laptop's hard drive?! this is bullshit :-)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Considering how cautious Gus was, I doubt he only had a Plan A.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    It had to have been months because the cameras were installed a few episodes into Season 4. And plus those videos were probably not in high-def quality, which means he had more HD space for it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Just wonder what that hidden letter was. Gus was very cautious so who knows? He might have tapes laying around somewhere with footage and other things.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    One thing I heard was was that he was gay.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    One thing I heard was was that he was gay.
    The actor? Because it was never once implied that Gus was.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post

Science is badass
    Last edited by owinn; 07-16-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The actor? Because it was never once implied that Gus was.
    No, Gus. I think some people probably read into certain attributes too much.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If I recall right, I think he mentioned somewhere in season 3 about having a family. Could be wrong. Never got any impression that he could be.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just wonder what that hidden letter was. Gus was very cautious so who knows? He might have tapes laying around somewhere with footage and other things.
    You can read what it said when it zooms in. It was information and routing numbers to banking accounts in the Cayman islands.

Also about Gus being gay, it was somewhat implied that he was in Hermanos in the scene where Maximillian is killed by Tio. It wasn't coming out saying "Gus is Max's lover" but you could take it that way if you wanted to based on how Tio acts towards them.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I was watching the beginning of the premiere last night, when I thought to myself, "Wait, what the fuck am I doing? I haven't even seen a single episode yet."

So I guess that's what I'm doing with my Monday before work. :P

Edit: Man. 25 minutes in and I'm already wondering why I haven't seen this sooner! I can definitely see myself watching this show from start to finish before school starts up.

"WIPE DOWN THIS."
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 07-16-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Revelations!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I was watching the beginning of the premiere last night, when I thought to myself, "Wait, what the fuck am I doing? I haven't even seen a single episode yet."

So I guess that's what I'm doing with my Monday before work. :P

Edit: Man. 25 minutes in and I'm already wondering why I haven't seen this sooner! I can definitely see myself watching this show from start to finish before school starts up.

"WIPE DOWN THIS."
    Get ready to be as addicted to the show as people are to the main substance in the show.

I want a shirt with that magnets quote.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipfinator View Post
    You can read what it said when it zooms in. It was information and routing numbers to banking accounts in the Cayman islands.

Also about Gus being gay, it was somewhat implied that he was in Hermanos in the scene where Maximillian is killed by Tio. It wasn't coming out saying "Gus is Max's lover" but you could take it that way if you wanted to based on how Tio acts towards them.
    I NEVER got that implication from that. It just seemed like the two were close friends. I think the Gus Is Gay thing is a little far fetched.

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I NEVER got that implication from that. It just seemed like the two were close friends. I think the Gus Is Gay thing is a little far fetched.

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!
    I'm not saying that he was gay! I'm just saying that the way Tio spoke to them somewhat implied it and I know other people took it that they were gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!