Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I use VSDC Editor. Apparently not the most popular tool among editors, but it's the one I've learned and now too stubborn to switch.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I finally bought a new pc and I've been wanting to try a multicam for years.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I finally bought a new pc and I've been wanting to try a multicam for years.
    I would like to add that my laptop is rather weak and I adopted many workarounds in the process.
    I can't just align all the camera angles on my screen and play them simultaneously, for example. It will start lagging and skipping like shit if there are more than 2 or 3 HD sources in there.
    So instead I render the while show in full HD will all sources visible at once, so it looks like this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/qotsa/comme...ull_show_soon/
    And then I watch this render in real time and manually map all the angle changes in excel sheet, writing down the id of the angle and the timestamp (actually frames). Then I manually add all this back to the editor as a series of transparency and opacity filters. I have a muscle memory in my hands with a bunch of hotkeys so I can't imagine doing it in any other way, lol. I'm sure some what I do is actually super redundant on better PC or different (and more expensive) tool.
    Last edited by fillow; 10-27-2020 at 08:43 AM.