Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
hey @ninlive once again i'm disappointed with the quality of your chosen nine fragile 9.9.99 dvd. I say once again because i was horrified by woodstock....
Again I know this is probably lost in translation and maybe I’m a bit sensitive. But why TF do you have to be so derogatory about what I upload? First off, what’s great is you can HELP with getting better sources for the archive and I will make changes as I go along... What I have is what I have at the moment in my collection. Maybe you haven’t read the “about archive” page of ninlive, so here it is:

“We strive to be as accurate as possible with the archives; corrections, feedback and better sources are always welcome.”

This is stuff I have collected and sitting on a hard drive. I’m one person who makes all the updates and edits to this. So if there is a better source, I’d love some HELP finding them instead of doing all the legwork all the time.

I’m all for making the archive as detailed as possible. But I don’t need the derogatory remarks when it’s all I have.