Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @ninlive , I understand your are a busy dude and I'm sure you get asked all the time but, do you have any updates on the Video portion of ninlive.com? Thank you so much for everything you do for the nin fan community. I know I really appreciate it!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    @ninlive , I understand your are a busy dude and I'm sure you get asked all the time but, do you have any updates on the Video portion of ninlive.com? Thank you so much for everything you do for the nin fan community. I know I really appreciate it!
    Video sources will be added when I can. Firstly, some of the recordings I have are raw footage that are 10+GB and not really suitable for direct download on the archive. I have little time to find out what sort of conversion I should do for the best quality/archiving. But that is a catch 22 because archiving you want to preserve at the highest you can, which means big filesizes.

DVDs will be added slowly. The drive itself has been put on hold for the moment as a few months ago someone gave me some good ideas about the video drive that I should implement without giving it a half ass go/release.

Obviously, I'd love some help on the video side... Converting and syncing audio sources to some of the videos... But to get someone to commit like I have has been hard. People come and go and lose interest and I never hear from them again, lol. Which no hard feelings here! I am just stating facts.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Video sources will be added when I can. Firstly, some of the recordings I have are raw footage that are 10+GB and not really suitable for direct download on the archive. I have little time to find out what sort of conversion I should do for the best quality/archiving. But that is a catch 22 because archiving you want to preserve at the highest you can, which means big filesizes.

DVDs will be added slowly. The drive itself has been put on hold for the moment as a few months ago someone gave me some good ideas about the video drive that I should implement without giving it a half ass go/release.

Obviously, I'd love some help on the video side... Converting and syncing audio sources to some of the videos... But to get someone to commit like I have has been hard. People come and go and lose interest and I never hear from them again, lol. Which no hard feelings here! I am just stating facts.
    Ppl always go away haha. Personnaly I don't see any solutions, good archiving is BD that is 22+GB, actual HD size for movie is 6GB to 12GB, but it's not 'good archiving' and now there's 4K stuff. Isn't it far too big for your project ?