Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
Again, I'm not complaining. It just seems unlikely to me that someone would capture an online stream and then go through the hassle of creating a DVD (which doesn't compress as effectively as modern codecs and therefore uses up more space) and then delete the original source. Since I don't know where those files are coming from I'm just curious.
I didn't say you were complaining and I'm not arguing with you, I'm telling you the most logical reason for this, especially for these shows from 1994-2005. I'm sure that these aren't brand new bootlegs that were just created in the last few months from decades-old sources in a decades-old format. Ryan likely had these and has been sitting on them for a long time because they're a pain in the dick to upload and he's finally doing it to clear out backlog.

Yes, there are likely better sources out there for some of these, that doesn't mean he has them. What's being shared is the best than can be shared and in the event he is holding out on high-quality versions, it's likely so he has something to trade for other uncirculated sources.

A DVD is better than nothing and if you don't want the DVD, don't download it.