Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I had to get this posted today. Some people here collect more concert recordings than NIN, so you may be familiar with JEMS. It's a group of tapers from across the country and they have taped pretty much everything since the late 70's. A group of collectors are going through their archives and digitizing the collection. One of them reached out to me and told me that they had a NIN/Bowie recording from the 10/28/1995 show. Although there is a DAT master from that show already, it's amazing to see old recordings be dusted off and played for the first time in 20+ years. I was able to add it to the archive and it is now available for download on the archive.

KeithM also taped them on 3 other occasions. Lollapalooza San Diego, Irvine and San Diego State 1994. I suspect that the SDSU 1994 may be the tape that circulates now... But maybe not.

Anyways, you can download it now. This may be the last update for the next few weeks for me, as I am getting ready for another round of exams. So if I don't respond right away, don't think I forgot about you.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I had to get this posted today. Some people here collect more concert recordings than NIN, so you may be familiar with JEMS. It's a group of tapers from across the country and they have taped pretty much everything since the late 70's. A group of collectors are going through their archives and digitizing the collection. One of them reached out to me and told me that they had a NIN/Bowie recording from the 10/28/1995 show. Although there is a DAT master from that show already, it's amazing to see old recordings be dusted off and played for the first time in 20+ years. I was able to add it to the archive and it is now available for download on the archive.
    Legend. RIP Jared.

https://vimeo.com/190021070/14a4b5b7ca

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    When I was a kid. I lived like 3 blocks from him in East Detroit. Small world.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post

KeithM also taped them on 3 other occasions. Lollapalooza San Diego, Irvine and San Diego State 1994. I suspect that the SDSU 1994 may be the tape that circulates now... But maybe not.

Anyways, you can download it now. This may be the last update for the next few weeks for me, as I am getting ready for another round of exams. So if I don't respond right away, don't think I forgot about you.
    Thanks, Ryan. Thank you & good luck on your exams!