Thread: The Marvel Thread - Multiverses and other Shenanigans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Another utterly boring trailer in my opinion only saved by Downey Jr. Yet I have high hopes for this. Infinity War was very entertaining so Endgame must hit it up a notch.

And I agree with the Ant Man opinion. Way to ruin the trailer opening it like this and closing off with such shit jokes. Who said Venom was bad?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Another utterly boring trailer in my opinion only saved by Downey Jr. Yet I have high hopes for this. Infinity War was very entertaining so Endgame must hit it up a notch.

And I agree with the Ant Man opinion. Way to ruin the trailer opening it like this and closing off with such shit jokes. Who said Venom was bad?
    I disagree completely. If anything this trailer is refreshing, no giant CGI battles, no giant reveals for the common fan, and the ending joke really wasn't much of a joke. It was just showing us that Scott was not as up to date on what had just taken place, completely fits the character and the situation. It kind of hints at how Scott can help in terms of time travel or quantum leaping or whatever is gonna happen happens. This was a decent teaser and I think it would be amazing for Marvel to just not give any giant details away in any of these upcoming trailers. It definitely would make the experience of seeing it in a theater even more exciting.

I loved that it focused on Iron Man and Cap. One is done for sure.