Quote Originally Posted by Flauros View Post
I lived in Mesa during my time in college, but that was over in the east Valley, we did most of our partying either on Mill Ave in Tempe with the ASU chicks or out in Old Town Scottsdale, never ventured to downtown PHX.
Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
its always a gamble on the side at stadiums - I remember the LITS forum presale tickets in LA - we were so much on the side we couldnt see the screens - I was directly on the side of the first screen. It was a bit of a bummer but an interesting view regardless. I hope these arent that much on the side But whatever - I am 5'9 and get tired of taller guys in my way - who cant stand still. And yes - pretty much any girl I go with to a show anymore doesnt want to stand that long. I am good with the seats.
Im sure your seats will be great.
EDIT: meant to multi quote Homesick A

Thanks for the suggestions. I booked the Holiday Inn Express directly north of the arena- yay or nay? There should be at least 4 of us coming from Milwaukee, as long as there's decent night life within walking distance from that hotel we'll be fine so lemme know what anyone thinks...