Thread: 2013.11.05 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From what I know of the pre-sale, tickets were supposedly will-call only and not transferrable. I don't know if this applies to tickets purchased in places that aren't NIN.com though.

Also, another DFW traveler checking in! I've blocked off my vacation days so that I'll be in San Antonio from Friday night until the day after the concert, so I'm totally down for pre, during, or post-concert meet-ups. Let's get something going guys!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _minus View Post
    From what I know of the pre-sale, tickets were supposedly will-call only and not transferrable. I don't know if this applies to tickets purchased in places that aren't NIN.com though.

Also, another DFW traveler checking in! I've blocked off my vacation days so that I'll be in San Antonio from Friday night until the day after the concert, so I'm totally down for pre, during, or post-concert meet-ups. Let's get something going guys!
    Maybe a pre-show meetup but we did seats for this show (GA for my second one) because of school. We're cutting it very close between classes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi All-I'll be driving down from Austin the afternoon of the show and am looking for someone who wants to share the ride and gas/parking expenses. PM me. Thanks!