Page 51 of 241 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    You really need to watch how you say things. I swear my dick almost just exploded thinking you just got a full DL of HM.
    Hah! Nah, if it were that I wouldn't have been as composed.

I love finding things early. I almost shit myself when I found Year Zero about a week and a half early, just sitting out on the Wal Mart shelves. I'm thinking of scoping them out next week just to see if I get lucky.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    You really need to watch how you say things. I swear my dick almost just exploded thinking you just got a full DL of HM.

...As did mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahhh yes, I too got immensely aroused in the way that was worded, none the less it's better than nothing. I'm personally hoping for a leak sometime before labor day weekend since I'll be on a trip and having HM to listen to would be splendid

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    I love finding things early. I almost shit myself when I found Year Zero about a week and a half early, just sitting out on the Wal Mart shelves. I'm thinking of scoping them out next week just to see if I get lucky.
    You strike me as someone who plays the slots over...and over. You aren't actually going to go to Wally World before September and sift, right? Oh, god...no, I'm not judging!

Edit: You know what--I don't read much at this hour. Do your thing, soldier. I'll stay around these parts.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-13-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Hah! Nah, if it were that I wouldn't have been as composed.

Wouldnt that be a censored version though?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    You strike me as someone who plays the slots over...and over. You aren't actually going to go to Wally World before September and sift, right? Oh, god...no, I'm not judging!
    Sift? Nah. When I found Year Zero it was right out there in front. I've found a few things at Wal Mart early, and they're usually right out in the front of the shelves or on some kind of cart.

Don't get me wrong, I really have grown to hate Wal Mart. I'm happy to spend a few more bucks and shop at Publix or Target where people actually know what courtesy and just acting like a human being mean. But I've found quite a few things on Wal Mart shelves a week or two early, so if there's something coming out that I'm really anticipating, I give it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Depends. Year Zero wasn't censored (was there even a censored version available?), and they sell uncensored versions of a bunch of cds. They're very inconsistent in how their virgin ears policies are applied.
    Last edited by MrSlfDstruct; 08-13-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Sift? Nah. When I found Year Zero it was right out there in front. I've found a few things at Wal Mart early, and they're usually right out in the front of the shelves or on some kind of cart.

Don't get me wrong, I really have grown to hate Wal Mart. I'm happy to spend a few more bucks and shop at Publix or Target where people actually know what courtesy and just acting like a human being mean.
    Roger that, Tort. (Check my edit.) I don't even know why I used the word "sift" even if what you were looking for wasn't on the end of an isle--fucking rows of CDs are so shallow there, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-13-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    i don't think any nin album ever was censored

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Roger that, Tort. (Check my edit.) And I don't even know why I used the word "sift" even if what you were looking for wasn't on the isle--fucking rows of CDs are so shallow there, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    Heh, nowadays rows of CDs is pretty much just a half a row. I'm a fan of technology, but I do think it's a shame what has happened to the music industry. What's even more sad is that they really haven't even tried to entice people back to buying a physical product in any way. Honestly, with economies of scale, couldn't you price a CD at five bucks at this point? And a digital album in crap quality is the same as a physical CD? What? I'd buy SO many more discs and be happy to do so if I wasn't paying the same thing I was paying 15 years ago. Granted with inflation, it's still kinda less, but . . . you get my point.

What the hell is this thread about?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    i don't think any nin album ever was censored
    I just thought Wal-Mart didn't sell any CDs with naughty words.

They only sell director's cuts of movies, violent video games and books like Fifty Shades of Gray, but as long as the F-word isn't sung (or rapped), it's OK.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I just thought Wal-Mart didn't sell any CDs with naughty words.

They only sell director's cuts of movies, violent video games and books like Fifty Shades of Gray, but as long as the F-word isn't sung (or rapped), it's OK.
    I think I bought my first copies of FDTS and Broken from Wal-Mart when I was a wee lad.. Broken, you know.. FIST FUCK..
    I also thought it was kind of funny seeing a copy of Goodfellas in the $5 bin at one point.. Cursing is ok as long as they're showing people
    being murdered at the same time.. If it's just lyrics, forget it.

Edit:
    Yo, we said da same shit, Kyle!!!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Dear album,

If you aren't a pussy you will leak right now.

Love,

ETS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't stop thinking that Copy of A is directly inspired by this movie scene

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Dear album,

Love,

ETS
    P.S. Sorry again, Dear Album... But, if you would happen to be a pussy, you should be leaking by now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VenitianScum View Post
    I can't stop thinking that Copy of A is directly inspired by this movie scene
    The movie that comes to my mind is Multiplicity, starring Michael Keaton and Michael Keaton and Michael Keaton and Michael Keaton.

Also, this video:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Dear album,

Love,

ETS
    every day i wake up to check if it's leaked, and every day so far it hasn't. that just means im a sleep closer to the final day!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Especially given that review from yesterday. It will be more like Niagara Falls than a leak.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Does the guy on the cover of Copy of A look like Bowie to anyone else?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Just pre-ordered Hesitation marks Deluxe Edition. Bring it on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
    Does the guy on the cover of Copy of A look like Bowie to anyone else?
    I think he looks like a weird mixture of Bowie and fink

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I've got a Hesitation Marks fever, and the only prescription is more of Hesitation Marks.

(Or is it?)

I've been rotating CoA>CBH a bit more than I originally wanted to, but I figure...what the fuck--I'm gonna play the complete shit out of the album anyway, because I'm beyond sanity at this point. (The two tracks back-to-back is just stellar, by the way, in case you're abstaining.) This makes for a twisted, painful anticipatory path till' the fine day the already-tardy bastard decides to leak this bitch.

Give it to me. I can take it.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-15-2013 at 06:45 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I've got a Hesitation Marks fever, and the only prescription is more of Hesitation Marks.

(Or is it?)

I've been rotating CoA>CBH a bit more than I originally wanted to, but I figure...what the fuck--I'm gonna play the shit out of the album anyway, because I'm beyond sanity at this point. This makes for a twisted, painful anticipatory path till' the day the already-tardy bastard decides to leaks this bitch.
    Word. TR slowly rolling out new songs, boffo performances and glowing reviews, NIN-ish sounds coming from pop stars, the new Sons of Anarchy trailer using NIN.....it's Trent's time to shine. As big as Eminem is, I don't envy him following NIN on the main stage at Pukkelpop either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Today is my 29th birthday and I spent the better part of the night watching old NIN live shows with my wife playing a drinking game. Was lots of fun, and really just wanted to say that all I want for my birthday is a leak of Hesitation Marks. Today could be the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I seriously can't flapping wait any longer..... ARGHWAAAAAWAAAAAAA BAAAAAAWAAAAHAWAAAAAWAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Last day to leak in time for me to pick it up before my honeymoon.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Last day to leak in time for me to pick it up before my honeymoon.
    congrats! have a good time.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Obligatory "has it leaked yet?" post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Not seeing anything on what.cd, don't have a dime account to check...man, I miss demonoid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    There is a video on youtube saying you can download the full album but I don't trust it, I've seen several and this one looks the most legit but still doubt its true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The link on youtube is total shit