Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Gears of War - Scratch one Grub

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Seen it earlier, Hype has already been generated.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I too saw it earlier.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    New Locust mutant variants look badass. I can't wait for the beta. Something tells me it will be in April.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    oh how fucking typical.... so everyone complained about how the original cast looked and acted like a bunch of roided up bros and now they made these people look like stupid fucking douchbags with character models all resembling Nathan Drake because uncharted is oh so hip now.

GOd fucking damn it people are stupid. The original gears was great because it was so ridiculously over the top with everything. It felt fresh. This looks like shit. I hope it's good but my expectations have been lowered significantly

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    oh how fucking typical.... so everyone complained about how the original cast looked and acted like a bunch of roided up bros and now they made these people look like stupid fucking douchbags with character models all resembling Nathan Drake because uncharted is oh so hip now.

GOd fucking damn it people are stupid. The original gears was great because it was so ridiculously over the top with everything. It felt fresh. This looks like shit. I hope it's good but my expectations have been lowered significantly
    No surprise there.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Meh, report this post or whatever, who cares. The way you let movies and video games get you so mad makes you seem like a complete fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    That guys not banned yet? I'm kind of impressed that he still keeps chugging along with this shtick.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Meh, report this post or whatever, who cares. The way you let movies and video games get you so mad makes you seem like a complete fucking idiot.
    And you're a fucking idiot for responding assuming i'm actually mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    That guys not banned yet? I'm kind of impressed that he still keeps chugging along with this shtick.
    People should get banned for not sharing your opinion? or not using the language you like?

my god PC and censorship is running amok everywhere isn't it. when will this trend end.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    And you're a fucking idiot for responding assuming i'm actually mad.
    And you're a complete fucking moron for wasting your time being a generic internet troll. Never seen a billion of those. And around and around we go.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    And you're a complete fucking moron for wasting your time being a generic internet troll. Never seen a billion of those. And around and around we go.
    call it whatever you want. any dissenting opinion is now invalid and completely "stupid" or "trolling" or whatever other term you want to come up with.

the franchise has been in decline ever since Gears 1 and so far this does not look like it's going to save it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It's quite possible. It might only sell 4 million copies instead of 6 million. I'm sure it'll tank and spell the death of good gaming as we all know it. You know, like that shitty Star Wars movie that has already caused the world of cinema to collapse.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    It's quite possible. It might only sell 4 million copies instead of 6 million. I'm sure it'll tank and spell the death of good gaming as we all know it. You know, like that shitty Star Wars movie that has already caused the world of cinema to collapse.
    Gears of War 1 was probably my second most played game for the 360. I loved the franchise dude, loved it. Gears 2 was the biggest broken piece of shit ever released. Gears 3 tried to save it, but fell short.

They have to do really BIG things to make this franchise relevant again. Gears remastered population vanished quickly. Way faster than what i expected. I thought it was going to have some legs.... nope. People don't care anymore.

I hope i'm wrong and this game rocks. I'll wait for the beta to make that day 1 call.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Gears of War 1 was probably my second most played game for the 360. I loved the franchise dude, loved it. Gears 2 was the biggest broken piece of shit ever released. Gears 3 tried to save it, but fell short.

They have to do really BIG things to make this franchise relevant again. Gears remastered population vanished quickly. Way faster than what i expected. I thought it was going to have some legs.... nope. People don't care anymore.

I hope i'm wrong and this game rocks. I'll wait for the beta to make that day 1 call.
    That's because plebs who aren't true fans to the main series gameplay were turned off to how slow it was compared to Gears of War 3. I still find and play ranked matches all the time on UE. I'm close to re-upping and missing 2 achievements (Seriously... and cluster luck). I'm about 6,000 kills short for Seriously... but I'll eventually get it.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    That's because plebs who aren't true fans to the main series gameplay were turned off to how slow it was compared to Gears of War 3. I still find and play ranked matches all the time on UE. I'm close to re-upping and missing 2 achievements (Seriously... and cluster luck). I'm about 6,000 kills short for Seriously... but I'll eventually get it.
    i didn't even bother with gears of war 3. i think i did the beta and that was it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    After watching this video I want this game even more than previously. It's in a bad way now. I'll probably still play it 5 years from now like I do with 3.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    campaign does look good.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Officially dropping October 11th.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Cannot wait! Beta is about a week and a half away!

I also dig the cover.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Also forgot, new details from Rod:

- The beta will apparently be fairly rough at spots. "It is an honest to god technical beta, not a marketing thing. We need to run tests and slam the servers."
    - Local split-screen will be included. "All modes can be done via split-screen."
    - Co-op campaign is two player, not four as in Gears 3.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Last edited by october_midnight; 04-11-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Another

I just hope the grab mechanic and knife won't be obnoxious in MP.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Finally. Gears 4 multiplayer details are here.

Article has screenshots, map details, modes, including the new 'Dodgeball' mode, explains the close quarters moves in the videos above (you can counter them all if done to you), crates, customization, etc.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    They also have a beta exclusive unlock pack. Reach level 20 in the beta to get it.

The Reward Pack includes the Vintage Kait character skin, Vintage weapon skins for the Lancer and Snub, an emblem to customise your in-game identity, and a rare one-match Double XP Bounty to help you level up faster.