Thread: How to destroy angels: live 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    As i mentioned in other thread, the golden state theater has been a client in the past, so theres a minor oppurtunity for me to film that performance. The owner really likes to shoot the events. Either way im super stoked. That place is quite tiny and has great acoustics. Downtown monterey is so small i coupd imagine traffoc being derailed just for the lines that form naturally at trent shows.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    As i mentioned in other thread, the golden state theater has been a client in the past, so theres a minor oppurtunity for me to film that performance. The owner really likes to shoot the events. Either way im super stoked. That place is quite tiny and has great acoustics. Downtown monterey is so small i coupd imagine traffoc being derailed just for the lines that form naturally at trent shows.
    I just recently moved back to my hometown (Salinas) which is only 20 minutes from the Monterey venue. This would be my first "major concert" at Monterey; usually attended shows in Santa Cruz and San Francisco. Very cool!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I wonder if they're trying the shows out to see how they go before deciding whether to do anymore touring? I'm not losing all hope for a more extensive htda tour sometime in the future, I'll check youtube for footage in the meantime