Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
@henryeatscereal - Which albums did you have her listen to first? Broken, The Downward Spiral, and The Fragile would often be my first choices in a case like that. And then perhaps Pretty Hate Machine and With Teeth later on.

Oh yeah, I was also one of them too. Thankfully, I met a friend in high school that had me listen to Pretty Hate Machine through The Fragile. (It wasn't exactly in chronological order, but it was all those albums, as it happened in late 2002.)

And what a coincidence, as I became a NIN fan just a month or two before the old ETS opened up shop. It still would've been cool if I was a fan from at least 1994-1997 though. I wish. -Since I would've only been around 3 to 7 in from the Pretty Hate Machine to Broken era.-
The first album i played to her was "The Downward Spiral" and officially her fist favorite song was "Heresy" (she f'n hates the church lol!), from there i played her "Pretty Hate Machine" and "Ghosts", i want her to listen to The Fragile but she says she needs more time to digest the other stuff... lol