Thread: Synthlust! (Or, how to make music without your computer)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I don't know why I can't wrap my head around the MIDI ports... Thank you @Jinsai for the recommendation! I was upgrading my brother's old MB Pro and some of the parts weren't compatible with his computer so I had some refunds on Amazon... Decided to buy a TD-3 lol. I know many aren't fans of Behringer, but for someone who is totally amateur and on a budget. These pieces of equipment are pretty neat and highly affordable!
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I love Behringer and their synths. I got a few of them. The TD-3 is fun. I also have a Cyclone Analogic TT-303 MK2, which is even funner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I have a Behringer Eurorack case that pretty much kicks all kinds of ass. The step sequencer etc, just great, and completely affordable. There's a stigma attached to them, their logo totally does suck, but their gear is really great. The Neutron is awesome and there's nothing like it for the price.
    the stigma attached to behringer is that the CEO of the company is a literal nazi so, uh...i would avoid giving them money in the future, if possible.

https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2...on-journalist/

if you leave a negative review on a behringer product on any public site, he will fucking LOSE IT and start going after you.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    the stigma attached to behringer is that the CEO of the company is a literal nazi so, uh...i would avoid giving them money in the future, if possible.

https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2...on-journalist/

if you leave a negative review on a behringer product on any public site, he will fucking LOSE IT and start going after you.
    Do you use Apple products? Have you seen how they treat people, especially their workers? I hope you do not have a single Apple product then.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Do you use Apple products? Have you seen how they treat people, especially their workers? I hope you do not have a single Apple product then.
    i didn't say i was perfect, i said the CEO was a bad person (maybe "literal nazi" was a slight exaggeration but the guy's still a fucking asshole). ethical consumption under capitalism is impossible but you have to pick and choose your battles. i was addressing something that was brought up. you don't have to be a dick to me about it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i didn't say i was perfect, i said the CEO was a bad person (maybe "literal nazi" was a slight exaggeration but the guy's still a fucking asshole). ethical consumption under capitalism is impossible but you have to pick and choose your battles. i was addressing something that was brought up. you don't have to be a dick to me about it.
    I was being a dick? I don't see why you are so offended by what I wrote. Just pointing out Apple is an evil company, even more so than Behringer, yet used a lot by musicians.
    Last edited by neorev; 01-25-2021 at 02:58 PM.