Page 223 of 264 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,690 of 7892

Thread: Tool

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Perhaps not appropriate here (not sure). But here's my birthday candles today (created from a bunch of old candles in the drawer). Yes that's my age. Lol.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Oh Duurrrr... I was actually counting the candles and couldn't figure out why everyone kept cracking 46+2 jokes here. I counted 28 + 2 and was totally missing the joke. Until I stared at it a little longer and saw the candles were supposed to be in a "4" and "6" shape, lol.

Also, @Erneuert is going to be over the fucking moon over those Australian dates! Enjoy my man.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Oh Duurrrr... I was actually counting the candles and couldn't figure out why everyone kept cracking 46+2 jokes here. I counted 28 + 2 and was totally missing the joke. Until I stared at it a little longer and saw the candles were supposed to be in a "4" and "6" shape, lol.

Also, @Erneuert is going to be over the fucking moon over those Australian dates! Enjoy my man.
    Lol. Well that similar to my reaction when my husband set the cake down in front of me, lol. It took me a minute.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

lol, tbh live Tool bores me. I’ll probably just watch clips of the show on YouTube.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    lol, tbh live Tool bores me. I’ll probably just watch clips of the show on YouTube.
    Holy shit! You're not gonna go? That blows my mind! That's like if Lindemann announced aus shows And you said you'd rather watch the clips online! Damn.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Holy shit! You're not gonna go? That blows my mind! That's like if Lindemann announced aus shows And you said you'd rather watch the clips online! Damn.
    I’d go to every Lindemann show!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Hahaha Ticketmaster is down for maintenance. Maybe this is the universe telling me not to get tickets to their show in January since I just saw them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone in/around Glendale that is going to the venue to buy tickets? If so, please message me!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    15 minutes to go and Ticketmaster is still down. What a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    15 minutes to go and Ticketmaster is still down. What a joke.

go to your tour date through toolband.com . That's what I did and I'm now in the queue.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos L Halper View Post
    go to your tour date through toolband.com . That's what I did and I'm now in the queue.
    Ferris Bueller you’re my herooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoo!! Nashville here I come!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Got tickets to Glendale! Not happy about the cash grab that they’re doing with the new version of the album but figured this could be the last time I see them in a very long time so it was worth it to purchase tickets again.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Whoo!! Nashville here I come!
    I owe you for pointing out that trick and helping me! Thanks again!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So I didn't realize they were platinum seats and I didn't want to hit back and cancel because then more seats would be gone already (even to adjust form 4 tix down to 2). Anyhow, so I have two extra overpriced 8th row seats (Adam's side) that I would sell for face value (but that face value is high due to it being platinum). If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    So I didn't realize they were platinum seats and I didn't want to hit back and cancel because then more seats would be gone already (even to adjust form 4 tix down to 2). Anyhow, so I have two extra overpriced 8th row seats (Adam's side) that I would sell for face value (but that face value is high due to it being platinum). If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks.
    I did that this time when I selected my seats. I didn’t realize they were platinum and when it came time to checkout it was like 765.00. Clicked back, ended up getting the seats I wanted for a fraction of that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I did that this time when I selected my seats. I didn’t realize they were platinum and when it came time to checkout it was like 765.00. Clicked back, ended up getting the seats I wanted for a fraction of that.

Thanks I'll remember that for next time. This time, I'll be lucky not to take a loss. Looking at StubHub, I'm going to be real lucky if I just break even. Edit: Usually Platinum are a different color or something.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    By some miracle I got a floor ticket for Vegas. Getting tickets for SD is a pain in the ass.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    based on tickets still available for Vegas, it looks like they should've picked a smaller venue.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    based on tickets still available for Vegas, it looks like they should've picked a smaller venue.
    And lose money?! Nah....Tool fans are just as devoted as Rush fans if you think about it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Getting tix to Memphis was a fucking headache... the queue was fucked up, the loopholes to get past the maintenance issue didn’t work...at 10:10 half the damn arena was already gone. Got seats probably 30 yards from where Adam stands. 4 tix and $700 later. Furrrkkkk. Luckily I am only responsible for one of those lol. May be the last time I dish out the money to see these guys live. This will be the 4th time and the last 3 have been almost the same set.

Will be very sad if 7empest doesn’t come out to play — at the very least I need Descending. But 7empest will be the white whale I feel like.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I wasn’t gonna go but my friend got me a ticket to the Atlanta show. His wife accidentally got two sets of tickets so we’re either in the sixth row on the floor or somewhere in a side section. Hoping they keep the good tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last time around I chose SLC to avoid the clusterfuck of trying for an LA show. This time I knew Fresno was the correct choice over San Diego.
    Having seen this tour I knew that it's basically dead center or nothing. Their round dropcloth screen is completely useless if you aren't looking from the center.
    Anyone who has seats not at center should at least for one song go walk to the center and stand to watch. Security was cool about us doing it for a song at a time.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Both dates for San Diego has been acquired! yay!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    https://vnnmusick.wordpress.com/2019...breathing-3-3/

Tl;Dr - Tool was very good live last week and you should go see them.

If anyone wants to read more, that was the third part of a 3 part Tool related series of articles I wrote on there, the others are about other bands who took forever to release new albums and Tool's history of trolling.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Gotta love Alt Press clickbait headline of MJK "refusing" to play 7empest when Danny's quote was literally that Maynard's simply not ready to perform it yet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Gotta love Alt Press clickbait headline of MJK "refusing" to play 7empest when Danny's quote was literally that Maynard's simply not ready to perform it yet.
    I mean it's a long song with large breaks inbetween vocals. Perhaps he just doesn't want to perform it until he knows he can nail timings and keys. Also, I'm going to be mighty impressed if Adam pulls off some of those solos live. Perhaps his best studio work to date.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    literally all that site is known for. I wish I could ban them from all of my newsfeeds but some apps just let you delete the story only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those interested Author and Punisher is opening for TOOL on their Jan/February 2020 Tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5A8i1XJ6_u/

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    For those interested Author and Punisher is opening for TOOL on their Jan/February 2020 Tour.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

honestly the only reason i'd go see tool live is to see A&P again. he was amazing last time i saw him.

p.s. i've been wondering for a long time...are you Santos from OMG?