Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3282

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    A 45 with Ashes to Ashes/Diary studio versions would be very appreciated.
    I second that notion!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    *cough* anyone wanna help me torrent something? *cought*

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    What do you need?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Dime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I've got things covered, thanks guys!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've got things covered, thanks guys!
    Link?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbil View Post
    Link?

Thought I had things covered...I'm working with someone now to get it up and ready for y'all

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This 2013 Counting Bodies is perfection. I realize you've all likely seen these years ago, but I'm fairly new to APC. I could watch this all day. I wish I could have seen him better in Madison and Minneapolis.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well. And I just found this (me: Maynard fan as of this summer). 31 minutes and a bit thereafter... And this was when opening for NIN??? So had I found NIN before 2008ish, I could've maybe been there and experienced this on the rail. There should be a guide out there of the can't miss band performances, pics, interviews, etc.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Well. And I just found this (me: Maynard fan as of this summer). 31 minutes and a bit thereafter... And this was when opening for NIN??? So had I found NIN before 2008ish, I could've maybe been there and experienced this on the rail. There should be a guide out there of the can't miss band performances, pics, interviews, etc.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    APC's first tour was opening for NIN on fragility 2.0, it was before mer de noms had even come out, so pretty much all of the songs debuted live. it was incredible to see such a thing.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Yup, they only opened the first dozen shows or something like that for Fragility (started in April 2000) if memory serves me right. Actually got to see them open for NIN here in Milwaukee, didn’t even know who they were at the time.

MTV played one of their shows in full.

EDIT:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    apc opening for NIN. fragility. I was at the NYC show, what a show, my first NIN show too. and manson guesting. damn it seems so long ago now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Yup, they only opened the first dozen shows or something like that for Fragility (started in April 2000) if memory serves me right.
    Yeah it definitely started in April but it was longer than the first few dozen, I think the tour lasted just over two months (I looked it up - 4/12/00-6/18/00).

I was at the San Francisco show and unfortunately for me, that night kickstarted what has turned out to be an 18 year obsession that I've been unable to cure myself of no matter how hard I try.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    Yeah it definitely started in April but it was longer than the first few dozen, I think the tour lasted just over two months (I looked it up - 4/12/00-6/18/00).

I was at the San Francisco show and unfortunately for me, that night kickstarted what has turned out to be an 18 year obsession that I've been unable to cure myself of no matter how hard I try.
    Hmmmm... not sure what I read back in the day but you seem to be correct. Maybe APC kept touring after Fragility and I misinterpreted what I read.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    that APC show in La Jolla happened in September (After NIN). I remember this because I was stuck in class that night and was bitter that I had to miss the show.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    NIN and APC at the Target Center in Minneapolis was my first concert. I was in the lower level seats on the right side. It was a great show and the first of many times I'd see them (both bands).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    that APC show in La Jolla happened in September (After NIN). I remember this because I was stuck in class that night and was bitter that I had to miss the show.
    Yep, 9/11/00 and that is one of the best filmed shows that exist from that era, if not ever by this band. I missed that entire tour myself because I was young and afraid to drive 3.5 hours to the closest show alone (little did I know I'd spend nearly the next 2 decades traveling the country for shows, consistently by myself). Stupid.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I was lucky to see 3 shows in 2000 (2 with NIN) and then another 2 in 2001. I'm honestly not sure that band has ever sounded better than they did back then, but I haven't seem them since 2011.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I was lucky to see 3 shows in 2000 (2 with NIN) and then another 2 in 2001. I'm honestly not sure that band has ever sounded better than they did back then, but I haven't seem them since 2011.
    Maynard has never dissapointed me with his vocals during an APC show. I did see them in Seattle during that mini-tour of small venues (2010?) and he was sick, but can’t hold the man down for that. At least he got up on stage for it.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Hands down my favorite show is the Irvine, CA show from 2001. That version of Passive is hands down the best and I wish they would release a studio version of it. On top of that the "Ashes to Ashes" cover is excellent.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Whoever made the call to have him do these deserves a kiss on the mouth.
    Last edited by Jaimie; 01-04-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    Whoever made the call to have him do these deserves a kiss on the mouth.

What if I told you it was him: http://i68.tinypic.com/2ag2jbl.jpg
    Last edited by Erneuert; 01-06-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Well, I never said I was going to be the one givin’ it (just that they deserve it), so sure! ��

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Does anyone know what concert this might be from, so I can see if it is on youtube? I've browsed live videos but have not found it. Thanks very much.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I've definitely seen that photo a few times, but good lord is he showing a BIT too much of the "treasure trail" in that photo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That’s probably from a Sumersault Festival show in Canada back in 2000. What a stacked fucking concert. Prefame Sum41, Treble Charger, Eve6, The Catherine Wheel, Deftones one show, A Perfect Circle, Foo fighters, Our Lady Peace, The Smashing Pumpkins. My first real concert. *sigh*

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I’m pretty sure that photo above used to be on his Wikipedia page. One cannot un-see it.

Heres him doing his best impression of 8 Mile Eminem, complete with a rapper...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Does anyone have him in the pimp costume?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdglss View Post
    That’s probably from a Sumersault Festival show in Canada back in 2000. What a stacked fucking concert. Prefame Sum41, Treble Charger, Eve6, The Catherine Wheel, Deftones one show, A Perfect Circle, Foo fighters, Our Lady Peace, The Smashing Pumpkins. My first real concert. *sigh*
    Awesome tour! Was there on the rail for daytime APC (Barrie). Paz was wearing the dress from MDN’s liner notes. Don’t even remember what MJK looked like that day. Nom’sayin’?

PS- Grohl stood on a makeshift platform during My Hero (practically right on my head). Used to be able to find photos on Getty Images, but no more. The good old days!