Page 56 of 263 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 7888

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i have now run into the FOURTH usage of the phrase "no homo" in the last week by someone i like or a friend of someone i like.
    i'm trying to respond to this person on facbeook to explain why i'm upset, and facebook won't let me post anything. not a comment, not a status update on my own wall, nothing.

so not only am i fuming about this, but i can't do anything about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My boss telling that I can't use my earphones at my workstation because it's "anti-social", my office corresponds mainly via email or IM so you can imagine how much the stupidity of that rule baffles me.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I went roller skating with my ten year old neices the other day. It's was a ton of fun, I used to be pretty good at it and really got the swing of it after a few times around, but shiiitzzzx. Two days later, I'm pretty sure I broke my groin muscles.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i have now run into the FOURTH usage of the phrase "no homo" in the last week by someone i like or a friend of someone i like.
    i'm trying to respond to this person on facbeook to explain why i'm upset, and facebook won't let me post anything. not a comment, not a status update on my own wall, nothing.

so not only am i fuming about this, but i can't do anything about it.
    I'm away from my "progressive" Canadian hometown and staying in a really conservative part of my province. I know a bunch of people where I work and was shocked at some of the things they were saying. Mostly about gay rights and immigration. Made me want to go back home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Fireworks. One of my dogs still freaks out after sedatives while wearing a thunder shirt.

Also, the Indian consulate. I was supposed to leave on a trip in two days, but the consulate is just hanging into my visa application without processing it for no reason. It took my colleagues in Dublin a week to get theirs, but I've been waiting for a month. I'm convinced the consulate is keeping Americans out because of Duck Dynasty.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    When people think and say that it's weird, and/or that it sucks to watch old TV shows and movies, listen to old/older music and play old video games, and act as if everybody should always keep up with the latest things at all times.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 07-11-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    When my plans cancel two hours before we are supposed to meet.

EAT A DICK

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    or, equally as irritating: when you talk about meeting up with someone for days, and they agree enthusiastically with you, and then the day comes, and you ask them what's up... and they're busy. every... single... time.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    ok my cousin jason, the fucking person who tried to fucking kill me, knocked my mother over and also stole upwards of 400 narcotic pills from her, impersonated my fiancee on the internet and said about 50 (literally) of the very worst things you can imagine (ie i am a crack whore and i feel so free that i can finally admit it), and called cps with an elaborate ridiculous web of lies to try to get my brother's daughter taken away...
    was beating on my door, calling over and over, and crying to his mommy that we wouldn't let him in.

he left a message saying that he wanted to come by and "see us, just to hang out, no hard feelings..."

oh my DEAR god. and then his mother (who owns half of the family estate house where my fiance, mother and i live) called and said that we HAVE TO LET HIM IN NEXT TIME or she will make things very difficult for us.

WTF? this idiot is OUT OF HIS MIND. He hurt me and the people closest to me in exquisite ways and now he thinks it's cool to come plop his fat ass down to chill.

He thought he'd stop by because he was in town for a court date for FUCKING TRYING TO KILL ME. hahahahaha.

I'm all about forgiveness, but this one is HARD. shit, my MINISTER hasn't forgiven him!
    If i didn't already have assault charges...oh my god, there's no fucking telling...i would have NO problem doing a few months for regulating on his ass.
    Alas, i can't touch him or i will wind up in prison.

On top of all this, the POLICE filed their own restraining order on him...it's illegal for him to even be on our lawn. i would have just called the fucking cops but i'm afraid of what his mother would do to my mother.
    Thankfully, my mother is scheming on just buying a new house.

okay, i'll shut up, if you read this, thanks for listening.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @elevenism : all of those things are horrific and I'm shocked you'd consider them "little things," that's an awful situation to be stuck in.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    @elevenism : all of those things are horrific and I'm shocked you'd consider them "little things," that's an awful situation to be stuck in.
    ahhhh everything is little things, right?

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post

oh my DEAR god. and then his mother (who owns half of the family estate house where my fiance, mother and i live) called and said that we HAVE TO LET HIM IN NEXT TIME or she will make things very difficult for
    uh... No.
    Is she insane? Have you had a candid conversation with her, explaining exactly why that's not going to happen?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Don't give into that emotional blackmail.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    ok my cousin jason, the fucking person who tried to fucking kill me, knocked my mother over and also stole upwards of 400 narcotic pills from her (...)
    Okay, I know you live in Texas and that in many ways, Texas is "speshul" but aren't all of those things a felony and enough to put him in prison? Also, his mother is nuts.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    It's like an episode of Cops.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    It's like an episode of Cops.
    Indeed. And I'd give anything to watch Judge Judy tear a new one to Cousin Jason and his Mom. But seriously @elevenism : you don't need that shit in your life. I hope you'll find some way to settle this.

As or what's pissing me off: the skunk that just pissed right under my bedroom window. Thank you so much; I really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    People who say shit like this, and mean it.

"the slut decides AFTERWARDS that she didn't want it, and its a bleak picture for an average guy doing his thing."

EDIT: OH GOD IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

"
    these driveling cunts that claim it after regret/popularity change/being found out or for revenge purposes should be scared. There should be a deprecation of that behaviour. There should be viable retribution."
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 07-13-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: OH GOD THE FB DRAMZ.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Really wish I felt better (well I feel better than yesterday) but fuck, I can't miss more work. Stupid body.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    thank you guys for caring...honestly i don't know WHAT the fuck to do in this situation.
    His mother is nuts and so is he.

And yes, i could just call the cops on jason, but i don't know what his mother would do to my mother.

it's SO fucked up. my aunt used to be a bottom of the barrel drunk. she lived with us for free for years and all three of her kids were living with us when they graduated high school.

And now, brainwashed by fox news, she's ayn fucking rand.
    it's truly baffling.

but yeah, we are going to speak to a lawyer. My aunt just keeps making vague threats like "things are gonna be real different if you don't do what i say." Oh, and also, "my lawyers have my back." She works as a paralegal.

so my mom plans to get a lawyer herself and find out exactly what my aunt can legally do to her.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Okay, I know you live in Texas and that in many ways, Texas is "speshul" but aren't all of those things a felony and enough to put him in prison? Also, his mother is nuts.
    sorry for the double post, but YES, it should have...but for one thing, i didn't get the fucking medical report in to the court in time, so the charge was only simple assault. it should have been attempted murder.

And for the drug stealing thing, idk, i guess they just charged him with one thing because they are so backed up here (one DA for five counties.)

Last time i got in trouble here i had two felonies and they dropped one of them from the get go, and as you guys know, i fought the other one.

Jason will be in prison before long. He is a sick person with a really nasty attitude. he thinks he can do whatever he wants. his dad killed someone and got off with self defense, and jason IDOLIZES his dad.

Jason will get what's coming to him.
    I'm working on forgiving him.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Huh... pretty sure this is the first time we've seen a tale of murder in "LITTLE things that piss you off"...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Should I be worried when the thunder makes the whole damn house shake?

Oh, fuck it. The world is coming to an end.

I have dibs on that rock, dude. Find your own damn rock to live under.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I still try to not let this aggravate me, and in most cases, it actually confuses me. Dealing with people that usually hate to explain anything and everything. I'll admit that it's more of my problem though, as I've noticed that I'm the type of person that often desires and needs to have things explained, especially when it comes to new things that I don't have any prior knowledge or experience of. I'm also the kind of person that needs to be told exactly how, what, and why when it comes to new things. I don't always see that as a lack of incentive though, but more of me needing all the necessary information for me to process as I'm like a fish out of water should I be left in the dark at any given time.

Granted, I understand, and I'm fully aware that it's still a weakness that I still need to work on, and it really does become frustrating from time to time, so I suppose that it would count in this thread in some ways. As for smaller things, the irritated reactions I've received for not getting jokes also got under my skin. (I had to face the fact that I'm often horrible at taking and making jokes anyway.) I don't think I care about it that much these days though, but at those exact moments, that also made me extremely angry.

-Edit-

Yes, I actually like dissecting and deconstructing jokes when I don't completely understand them. It doesn't kill the jokes for me at all, because a complete understanding of the jokes allows me to appreciate the jokes a lot more, while sparing me from any unnecessary moments of surprise and confusion. It's misunderstandings and obliviousness that ruin humor for me.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 07-15-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Dealing with people that usually hate to explain anything and everything.
    I always take this as a slap in the face from people who are showing a lack of even the slightest amount of patience when it comes to just talking to me. Part of me thinks, like you, it's me and my shortcomings in communication skils, another part of me thinks this is a product of our modern times where people don't seem to have the patience for ANYTHING these days. But when you stop and take a hard look at this kind of behavior it's really just plain old disrespect and you really should not have to tolerate it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I went to take a quick nap earlier after dinner, around 7:00 or so, and just woke up now at 12:15am. Fuck.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    it pisses me off that i have a drinking problem because sometimes i wanna get DRUNK.
    even as i am trying to help other people with THEIR drinking problems, sometimes the fucking craving is SO GODDAMN....UGHHH.
    I wanna have whiskey for breakfast like @aggroculture .
    But i would be utterly fucked. i'd keep drinking till i wound up in jail or thrown out or some shit.
    The craving pisses me off, and the dreams...i'll dream i'm back in dirty dallas walking to the liquor store and fuck me, i wake up and it's just a dream, but half asleep i think "well i CAN go to the corner store and get some wine" and then i realize...no i fucking can't!
    it sucks balls.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Spin around in a circle really fast. It's kind of the same.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The vegetarian/vegan people who NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Fuck. I'm just going to start introducing myself HI I'M SARAH SOMETIMES I EAT MEAT

Nobody gives a SHIT!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    The vegetarian/vegan people who NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Fuck. I'm just going to start introducing myself HI I'M SARAH SOMETIMES I EAT MEAT

Nobody gives a SHIT!
    I'm a vegetarian, so.....

Hey, I have a joke: How can you tell the vegetarian/vegan in the room? Don't worry. They will let you know.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hah. Basically!

I mean, that's great and all. But I hate how with *some* people EVERY topic turns into being a vegetarian. Or they need to talk about it 10 minutes after meeting someone, etc, etc, etc.

I mean, I wish I had the willpower to be one. But I just don't.