Thread: What Are You Watching?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I can't get enough of Raised By Wolves!

Weird as hell premise, 70's sci-fi aesthetics with religious horror vibes. False shepherds, wolves in sheep's clothing and opposing belief structures. Lovely cinematography and score. No idea how someone could give up on this show so easily besides it being a bit of a slow burn for things to move along. It's a very captivating show with a lot of cryptic shit going on.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I can't get enough of Raised By Wolves!

Weird as hell premise, 70's sci-fi aesthetics with religious horror vibes. False shepherds, wolves in sheep's clothing and opposing belief structures. Lovely cinematography and score. No idea how someone could give up on this show so easily besides it being a bit of a slow burn for things to move along. It's a very captivating show with a lot of cryptic shit going on.
    Yeah, I'm now 5 or 6 episodes deep and I love it. I'll create a separate thread for it here once I'm caught up if someone doesn't beat me to it. This show is great.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Yeah, I'm now 5 or 6 episodes deep and I love it. I'll create a separate thread for it here once I'm caught up if someone doesn't beat me to it. This show is great.
    Just watched the finale tonight.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Just watched the finale tonight.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?
    Just finished it. Very much looking forward to season 2.