Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Mogwai

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    NEW Soundtrack out today - for Apple TV's Black Bird (Season 1)

https://www.clashmusic.com/news/mogw...track-in-full/

Never seen the show and had no clue the band was doing the score. Exciting little Friday treat.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Interesting, i also have no idea about the series, but i'm glad they are still doing their soundtrack work.

That reminds me that ZEROZEROZERO is available on Amazon Prime, did anyone watch it? Is it worth your time besides the Mogwai soundtrack?

EDIT:

Holy shit, this is amazing!

Last edited by henryeatscereal; 07-08-2022 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Seems they are doing a reissue and remaster of their first two albums: "Young Team" and "Come On Die Young".

Bandcamp:

YT: https://mogwai.bandcamp.com/album/mo...eam-remastered

CODY: https://mogwai.bandcamp.com/album/co...om=fanpub_nfnb

Not sure why they re-released them again, literally both albums have been re-released before with bonus tracks...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Not sure why they re-released them again, literally both albums have been re-released before with bonus tracks...
    Only Young Team is remastered.

Both albums have been out of print since those last deluxe editions and fetching good money second hand, they are just putting them back in print.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfAtom View Post
    Only Young Team is remastered.
    So the 2014 re-release of CODY isn't remastered?

Both albums have been out of print since those last deluxe editions and fetching good money second hand, they are just putting them back in print.
    Had no idea about this, thanks for the info!

I thought the CODY re-release was still easy to find...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    So the 2014 re-release of CODY isn't remastered?
    Nothing on the package for that older re-release suggests it’s remastered, although I think it might have been?
    They did remaster Young Team for the previous deluxe reissue, they’ve remastered it again for this release. CODY presumably uses the same master as the last release.

It’s easy to find the last CODY set, it’s being sold on Discogs, but it’s kinda pricey. I think the point of these two new issues is just to make them a bit more available, I think the rest of the main-album catalogue has been kept fairly in print on vinyl.
    There’s suggestion they might press Government Commissions too. They could add a fair bit of extra material to that!