Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey_Draws View Post
    It has indeed been YEARS. Around the time i started making a second income from my work and thus my entire spare time became doing commissions. I like to think my drawing have improved somewhat, but i'm on my work PC so i can't link them til later (boo!)
    How much does a drawing cost?

I'd LOVE just a pencil drawing of me and the mrs. PM me.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    How much does a drawing cost?

I'd LOVE just a pencil drawing of me and the mrs. PM me.
    Hey sorry i just saw this (i blinked a 2 months passed!) i unfortunately can't do real people into drawings, i'm not that skilled lol. I'm just anime gals, sonic characters and soon some light furry stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi. My name is Chloe. I'm obviously new here. I like music, art, political science, and psychology. I really appreciate the works of NIN, and wanted to check out the community.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Hi. I'm Eleveno. I just sit here waiting for them to take me to jail, and for medical people to diagnose whatever the fuck is wrong with my neck, (which they SWORE was cancer and then said nevermind), but neither happens!

I've been curled up in a grim ball of fear and regret- a lynchian, NIN influenced sort of ball, for months.

I hope to start posting again, possibly to your dismay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm Lysari. Xe/Xem.

I'm kind of an old NIN fan. I started listening to them in high school on recommendation from someone I knew at the time, but forgot about them until now (whoops).

My music taste in general is kind of all over the place though. Some of my favorites include Green Day, The Dollyrots, Transvision Vamp, Wendy James, Evanescence, The Vogues, Enya, Laufey, Cigarettes After Sex, Leith Ross, beabadoobee, Beach House, The Cars, The Velvet Underground, The Cranberries, The Romantics, Van Halen, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, REO Speedwagon, AC/DC, and Pearl Jam, but I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of others.

Things I like in general include Drew Carey, reading, writing, drawing, gaming, and musicals.
    Last edited by Celystial; 01-03-2024 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roth. Not new at all, was here 20 years ago when it was a totally different format. It's surreal seeing some of the few remaining old names.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wanted to see if someone at work was someone from here. They're not. But I was curious! Hope everyone is doing well.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet of the apes View Post
    Hi I'm new, found this site while looking for Dragon Tattoo news. I like this place. Lots of great content. Hopefully the community is friendly as well.
    Welcome. Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    ^^Whoa. Where the hell is that section of the board?! I've been hanging out in the wrong places.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    ^^Whoa. Where the hell is that section of the board?! I've been hanging out in the wrong places.
    Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab.
    I'll make you shiver, with, antici

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all. I am all shiny and new to this forum, and to be honest, a bit shiny and new to being a NIN fan.

My wife and her brother have always been HUGE fans, and while I quite liked them, I never really "got it" in the same way. My first NIN gig was the With Teeth tour in 2005, and we've been a few times since (they don't play the UK as much as USA).
    So last week, I was talking to my bro-in-law about Add Violence, and he mentioned that there might be another Year Zero style ARG in the making. I missed the whole YZ thing really, although I had heard little bits about it. I listened to the new EP and just loved it. Then I made a critical error. I started googling for stuff to do with this potential new ARG and stumbled here, and the NIN wiki, and now I fear I am slightly obsessed. In a good way, obvs. I got this way with Lost when it was on, loved the theorising, and the countless easter eggs to find.

It's got me listening to NIN in a completely different way. Almost to the point I feel YZ is an entirely different album to the one I first heard 10 years ago.

So anyway, that's me. Hello.