Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2047

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine finally went to shipping last night. Looks like it left California today. Says I'd chosen 2-3 day USPS, so hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine was just delivered. TopSpin still sucks.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Funny ....
    Keep calm, they will be delivered.
    By the way. Mine has left LA and now is located in Japan. Not really the Dutch Mountains, I'd say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally got mine, ran out to pick it up in the rain, thankfully my box wasnt too wet.
    I got number 2923...
    It looks so beautiful well worth my wait.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So so far looks like U.S. peeps are getting in the high-end numbers while rest of the world low numbers...super...not that it matters anyways...we're all getting the same damn thing. Some faster than others.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ascension View Post
    How so?...I have my opinions too...just curious to hear yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    How so?...I have my opinions too...just curious to hear yours.
    I haven't been freaking out about this. But the general lack of communication and receiving bad information when they did communicate has made this a bad experience in my view. There's not many things I'm willing to instantly drop $300 on and I think TopSpin could have done a much better job of keeping us informed.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    So so far looks like U.S. peeps are getting in the high-end numbers while rest of the world low numbers...super...not that it matters anyways...we're all getting the same damn thing. Some faster than others.
    It was generally the other way around for Ghosts.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ascension View Post
    top spin is the worst. I emailed them yesterday asking what was going on since i had not heard from them and the tracking was from the 1st and has made no progress. They responded today asking me to verify my mailing address and did not answer any of my questions. seriously fuck them.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Topspin seems to be sort of hit and miss. Whenever I had to deal with them, they came through quickly, be it issues with my shipment or having to cancel an order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just cracked open the box. 455/3000

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    top spin is the worst. I emailed them yesterday asking what was going on since i had not heard from them and the tracking was from the 1st and has made no progress. They responded today asking me to verify my mailing address and did not answer any of my questions. seriously fuck them.
    I emailed them last night about the exact same thing and still have not gotten a response.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    "Thank you for your inquiry. We have just been informed that the tracking information for your order should be updated in the next day or so. If you haven't received your package by then, please be sure to check your tracking number once again."

So either they have no idea where my package is, or they are blatantly lying and haven't yet shipped it. This is my third terrible interaction with Topspin in a row. I know it's a small operation, but simple things like telling the truth and keeping decent communication is not asking too much.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    "Thank you for your inquiry. We have just been informed that the tracking information for your order should be updated in the next day or so. If you haven't received your package by then, please be sure to check your tracking number once again."

So either they have no idea where my package is, or they are blatantly lying and haven't yet shipped it. This is my third terrible interaction with Topspin in a row. I know it's a small operation, but simple things like telling the truth and keeping decent communication is not asking too much.
    I defended them countless times during the production delays because it simply wasn't THEIR fault, and never had an issue with them, but seriously.. fuck this shipping fiasco. It's so irresponsible to basically "lose" peoples packages in the mail, or in my case just flat out never send it. Like, I don't want to be THAT guy, but it would KIND OF be nice to hear a small tiny "Ooops, yeah sorry for everything" from SOMEONE.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    #firstworldproblems

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If you chose USPS delivery, the tracking might not update until it's actually delivered. I remember receiving packages where there was an entry when it leaves and when it arrives -- nothing in between.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 05-09-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Received mine yesterday afternoon... Looks even more amazing than I expected.
    1402/3000

I placed my order on 2nd Jan. I'm in Glasgow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    If you chose USPS delivery, the tracking might not update until it's actually delivered. I remember receiving packages where there was an entry when it leaves and when it arrives -- nothing in between.
    Interesting. Let's hope so, otherwise mines been sitting in LA for a while.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    USPS's tracking system is notoriously useless. I never put any stock in it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dcl View Post
    Interesting. Let's hope so, otherwise mines been sitting in LA for a while.
    Did you see this post? This could also be what's going on... that a package has never actually left.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...0832#post30832

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Just checked my USPS statues. It was JUST "processed for shipping" at the facility. Soooo still hasn't been shipped. I guess we're finally moving closer though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine has finally actually shipped!
    Depart USPS Sort Facility
    May 08, 2012
    BELL GARDENS, CA 90201

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Two misprints so far. One without the number plaque and one without the fabric sheet where Trent and Atticus signed. Two out of three-thousand doesn't seem too bad.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Two misprints so far. One without the number plaque and one without the fabric sheet where Trent and Atticus signed. Two out of three-thousand doesn't seem too bad.
    where did you come upon this information?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    #2775 set arrived in South FloriDUH! Cardboard got a bit beat up on the corners...one tearing...gonna reinforce it with packing tape I guess. Will open it fully this weekend.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    where did you come upon this information?
    Two people have tweeted Rob about it so far and he responded to them, which is where I saw both cases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine # 0474/3000 was delivered today here in Arizona. My tracking had said as well that it was shipped 4/30 or 5/1 and it came today. If you used USPS I would just say once it's "out for delivery" the tracking will be updated the morning of (like mine today), otherwise USPS tracking isn't good at all (useless). I think it took a few days once they printed the labels to ship out all of the 11lbs boxes from Los Angeles. I had wondered what was going on but, I didn't worry about it too much yet. Really impressed with everything (just unboxed it). Although, it is strange to receive and look through a winter themed set though when it is 95 degrees outside my home.
    Last edited by ComaMJ33; 05-09-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/shootto...th/7167544112/

Mine just showed up. USB had some just the cover artwork on it as far as I could tell, have had barely anytime to admire it yet though.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Despite my "Live Receipt" stating my package was shipped 10 days ago:

"Thanks for your email. Apologies for any confusion, but your product has not yet been shipped out to you. Our fulfillment team has informed me that they have created your shipping label so that it is ready to go as soon as the Deluxe sets are received at our warehouse. Deluxe sets are being sent out in waves, in the order that they were placed. Our fulfillment is continuously receiving shipments of the Deluxe sets and has printed out the shipping labels for each package so that it can be sent out as soon as the product arrives at the warehouse. Your order has not yet been shipped, so this is why you are not seeing updates to your tracking."

Fuckers.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Despite my "Live Receipt" stating my package was shipped 10 days ago:

"Thanks for your email. Apologies for any confusion, but your product has not yet been shipped out to you. Our fulfillment team has informed me that they have created your shipping label so that it is ready to go as soon as the Deluxe sets are received at our warehouse. Deluxe sets are being sent out in waves, in the order that they were placed. Our fulfillment is continuously receiving shipments of the Deluxe sets and has printed out the shipping labels for each package so that it can be sent out as soon as the product arrives at the warehouse. Your order has not yet been shipped, so this is why you are not seeing updates to your tracking."

Fuckers.
    Wow you actually got a decent email from them. Mine was basically the equivalent of "we don't have it but you'll eventually get it so fuck off". Consider yourself lucky.