Thread: Terminator: Dark Fate was OK!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you go into this movie expecting quality of the first two movies....of course its going to suck. That being said, I enjoyed this movie much more than I thought possible. The recreations of the scenes from the first movie had me nerding out, bad John Connor worked for me....so did the Asian T1000.

This felt like a true sequel to the first two movies, and I wouldn't be mad if they made more. I may be in the minority here.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    If you go into this movie expecting quality of the first two movies....of course its going to suck. That being said, I enjoyed this movie much more than I thought possible. The recreations of the scenes from the first movie had me nerding out, bad John Connor worked for me....so did the Asian T1000.

This felt like a true sequel to the first two movies, and I wouldn't be mad if they made more. I may be in the minority here.
    Too bad Robert Patrick wasn't in this. Did you know that Billy Idol was the first choice to play the T1000, that would have been cool.