Thread: Download Archive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you but I'm looking for complete video of these shows to burn a DVD.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINfan04 View Post
    Thank you but I'm looking for complete video of these shows to burn a DVD.
    RITC is considered by many to be an authoritative source on what live recordings exist (in circulation or not). The information provided in these links indicates that there are no known video sources available for these shows. If a video recording were to surface for either of these shows, I'd wager that RITC would be updated accordingly. The 2008 Philly show is of particular interest to many of the regulars here at ETS as it occurred during the 2008 ETS International Meetup and many of us (including our good friend eyb) ended up on the screen during Survivalism. Trust that if a video recording existed, we would know about it. Both the ubiquity of video recording equipment and NIN's open recording policy are relatively recent developments and apart from 2009 (and the 3 special 2008 shows), recordings are few and far between.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    RITC is considered by many to be an authoritative source on what live recordings exist (in circulation or not). The information provided in these links indicates that there are no known video sources available for these shows. If a video recording were to surface for either of these shows, I'd wager that RITC would be updated accordingly. The 2008 Philly show is of particular interest to many of the regulars here at ETS as it occurred during the 2008 ETS International Meetup and many of us (including our good friend eyb) ended up on the screen during Survivalism. Trust that if a video recording existed, we would know about it. Both the ubiquity of video recording equipment and NIN's open recording policy are relatively recent developments and apart from 2009 (and the 3 special 2008 shows), recordings are few and far between.
    Thanks Dave. I have a lot of great audio/video from both seven1963.org, RITC, and all the Another Version of the Truth/This One Is On Us stuff. I am amazed at the dedication and effort that NIN fans put into this kind of stuff...it makes being a huge NIN fan that much better! I've found a lot of videos on youtube from the shows I'm looking for but not the entire concerts so it looks like the best I can do is use the complete audio from RITC and edit/intertwine with the few live videos on youtube plus images from nin.com. Thanks for clearing things up for me and responding. I've been a long time NIN fan and was a member of The Spiral but I rarely post anything. It's good to see fans helping other fans out.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find MP3s of the Sacramento show? I found the FLACs that the NIN crew released, but my bandwidth is shit and I can't afford to download all that. Direct FLAC > MP3 conversions are fine, or if there are any fan mixed versions of the audio, that would be great too. Also feel free to berate me if it was already mentioned in this thread and I missed it.

Also, if someone wants to seed the "Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy, Jeordie White, Atticus Ross: Live In Boston [6_23_06]" torrent (or provide a direct download link), I'd be grateful.
    Live In Boston [6_23_06] - http://www.sendspace.com/file/t75af8 - 45 MB
    Lights in the sky: Sacramento - http://www.sendspace.com/file/q1uq7r - 246 MB

by the way, the underlined part isn't 100% true. what NIN crew released was raw HD video, from which all subsequent audio had to be (and was) extracted by various individuals, so i cannot fully speak for my mp3 files, because i don't know who and with what software encoded them. sounds nice, tho ☺
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 05-20-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    by the way, the underlined part isn't 100% true. what NIN crew released was raw HD video, from which all subsequent audio had to be (and was) extracted by various individuals, so i cannot fully speak for my mp3 files, because i don't know who and with what software encoded them. sounds nice, tho ☺
    D'oh, my mistake. Thanks a lot for the links! =D