Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Someone who has already received the Now I'm Nothing shirt could upload some photos of it? Just to see how it looks after the stone wash.
    Last edited by mauro995; 09-11-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    Someone who has already received the Now I'm Nothing shirt could upload some photos of it? Just to see how it looks after the stone wash.
    I agree. I tried to ask @FULLMETAL if they liked it but no response yet. Eager to get mine in the mail!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I agree. I tried to ask @FULLMETAL if they liked it but no response yet. Eager to get mine in the mail!
    I can take some pictures when I get home. I love the shirt but it’s definitely the thick, rough material as opposed to the newer, thinner, softer, shirts. Kind of smells like it’s been sitting in a warehouse, to be honest but so glad I got it

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    I can take some pictures when I get home. I love the shirt but it’s definitely the thick, rough material as opposed to the newer, thinner, softer, shirts. Kind of smells like it’s been sitting in a warehouse, to be honest but so glad I got it
    @Nellyrific this is EXACTLY what I pictured I would be receiving! The thicker material, and with a definite smell that suggests its been sitting around for about 15 years hahaha. Thanks! For all of the people who already received them, I am willing to bet you ordered from the NIN website huh? I foolishly ordered mine from MerchBar because that was the email I got, and it just says shipped. No ETA tho.