Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2014 Tour Discussion/Speculation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Say what? Can't leave people hanging like that- details man...
    There was a little birdy. A birdy that is close to Filter management who told her that Filter is getting ready for "extensive touring" with NIN and it kicks off in the spring time. That little birdy could be full of shit, or I could...

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    There was a little birdy.
    Ah, but you know what happens when birdies tweet before they're supposed to. See also: the Everything video, the Soundwave festival, Adrian Belew, Rich Fownes, several years of Lollapalooza rumors, and the list goes on. Whenever something about NIN live leaks way ahead of schedule, it inevitably gets shitcanned. It's almost beyond coincidence, as if someone in Nine Inch Nails has a very strong appreciation for folks who know when to keep their mouth shut.

p.s. filter sucks and I hope your birdy is wrong.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Ah, but you know what happens when birdies tweet before they're supposed to. See also: the Everything video, the Soundwave festival, Adrian Belew, Rich Fownes, several years of Lollapalooza rumors, and the list goes on. Whenever something about NIN live leaks way ahead of schedule, it inevitably gets shitcanned. It's almost beyond coincidence, as if someone in Nine Inch Nails has a very strong appreciation for folks who know when to keep their mouth shut.
    Just to add to this list... The Winnipeg Manitoba show that was supposed to open the tour on September 27th before St. Paul. I'm only throwing it out there as I know ALOT of people in Winnipeg that are pissed off the show "was mysteriously taken off the radar" also known as, someone spilled the beans before Trent was ready to release the tour info so.... goodbye Winnipeg show.

Has that other show been cancelled yet? The "first 2014 date" that was leaked? It was some country in Europe.. Italy? Anyone remember what I am talking about had an April 2014 date release a few months ago?

EDIT: I found it... Page 43, Post number 1286 of the Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Has this been posted anywhere here yet?
    first tour date of 2014?

Madrid Spain @ Sala Riviera - April 18, 2014.

http://www.last.fm/event/3593097+Nin...+18+April+2014

And yep, clicking on that link brings you nowhere. The event had been canned. So ladies and gentlemen, never leak NIN tour news ahead of time.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 10-01-2013 at 12:10 AM.