Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Same here, guys.
    I feel kinda better knowing there's several of us with the same issue.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I also got the generic reply. I responded to it saying it did not resolve my problem. It's funny the email says "if this doesn't resolve your problem click here" which then leads you back to the store help page where you can open a ticket. Then a bit below it says opening more than one ticket will push you back in the help queue. Kind of silly.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Count me in the 1/2 delivery club. Instead of packing the Expansion Pack & Masks together in one shipment, they just delivered the Expansion Pack.

What’s comical is that I didn’t receive the Customer Service email about the partial delivery. I received a generic one posted earlier & another one that showed both items we’re being shipped out for delivery.

I feel better knowing they’re aware of the issue rather than it being a total surprise.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    so it says out for delivery today. fingers crossed it's both items.
    narrator: it was not both items.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    It’s crazy to me that people order things off the NIN website and actually expect a smooth experience. It’s been like this for half a decade now, I don’t order anything off the store anymore for these reasons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience ordering from the NIN store to the UK, barring shirt sizes being a little bigger than I expected and, you know, opening an envelope full of black dust once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was supposed to have my masks yesterday, but the envelope only had the patches in it. No mask. Did anyone get theirs as a separate delivery? I only ever had one tracking number, and it doesn't make sense they would ship them as 2.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Add me to the growing list of partially received orders.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I'm going to wait and see if it comes separately based on that email that came in. Maybe they fulfilled what they could and the second shipment that came in on the 24th will fulfill in the coming week ahead? I mean we saw that at least @sketchymagpie got the mask so we know they exist so maybe it's a US/UK issue?

I'm being optimistic because there are only 2.5 days left in the year so why not try it out now.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Count me in. Never really had issues with the NIN store (not counting the Firebag/Sandthing), but here I am. Also haven't received any notification about ANY of my HOF shirts.

Guess I'll just chalk this up to COVID...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    narrator: it was not both items.
    I read this in Morgan Freeman's voice and LOLed!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I truly think a lot of this is COVID (I'm waiting on the NIN mask) and post-holiday burnout. My mom sent me a package that was processed with a tracking number that she shipped out over a week ago and it's been sitting at the Cincy sorting center for five days. If we get to a point where this is still a few weeks from now and we're still with this, I'd say escalate to support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My shipping label for the mask only was created on 12/18 as UPS 2nd Day Air. It still shows as “Shipment Ready for UPS”, so I doubt if any of these are really ready to go here in the US. Either the fulfillment center is still extremely backed up, or they haven’t received them into the warehouse yet.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Welp, add me to the only got the expansion pack club....

Also my package looked like it had been chewed on by a dog before getting to me. I don't have a puppers. :|

What's funny is the mask I ordered at the same time for my brother got to him the day before Christmas--- he literally lives a few miles from where they ship stuff from. I don't know if he only got the expansion pack or both yet. Last I checked he had just said that it had arrived. Submitted a ticket. My HOF shirts arrived before Christmas though.

Edit: My brother is also missing his mask.
    Last edited by Discobunny; 12-29-2020 at 08:32 PM. Reason: updated info

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graz View Post
    My shipping label for the mask only was created on 12/18 as UPS 2nd Day Air. It still shows as “Shipment Ready for UPS”, so I doubt if any of these are really ready to go here in the US. Either the fulfillment center is still extremely backed up, or they haven’t received them into the warehouse yet.
    Same for me except as of yesterday (Dec 28), it shows "On its way to USPS"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My mask starter kit finally updated from the label created to origin scan as of about 10 minutes ago (while I was catching up on this thread, actually), so UPS finally has it and hopefully it'll start shipping out for everyone that's waiting on their's soon.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    My 9-month-old was rocking his official onesie on Xmas morning.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    My order arrived and I had to refuse it because UPS fucked it up, the package was torn open (looked like it was dragged on the floor of a dirty warehouse) and only half of what I ordered was in it. I see that some of you got half delivery, but I couldn't risk accepting it, since my notification from nin.com said that I will have both in the package shipped to me.
    This is 100% UPS's fault, of course, it was clearly damage that occurred during transit but boy I'm fuckin' bummed!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Take a moment to just absorb the fact that the timeline we are living in is one in which the merch our favorite band is selling are masks for a mother-fucking pandemic. It's like we are in an exaggerated political cartoon about a dystopian future. And we aren't even phased. We are just like, "dammit, my officially-licensed NIN mask to stop death-air isn't here yet and I'm pissed!"

Like what the hell is life in America about? Our everyday life was someone's unbelievable nightmare 20 years ago.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Take a moment to just absorb the fact that the timeline we are living in is one in which the merch our favorite band is selling are masks for a mother-fucking pandemic. It's like we are in an exaggerated political cartoon about a dystopian future. And we aren't even phased. We are just like, "dammit, my officially-licensed NIN mask to stop death-air isn't here yet and I'm pissed!"

Like what the hell is life in America about? Our everyday life was someone's unbelievable nightmare 20 years ago.
    I have the sudden urge to add "brought to you by Carl's Jr." a la Idiocracy.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gargvarun041 View Post
    I think that's the case. Glad to see the codes still work though! Hopefully these "new items" drop before the codes expire, heh, I'm saving mine for closer to December.
    What codes are you talking about? Have the people affected by the messed up mask shipments been given discount codes or something?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    What codes are you talking about? Have the people affected by the messed up mask shipments been given discount codes or something?
    Fairly certain this is some odd spam bot. I don't quite get the point of these!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    My mask showed up today, with the most ironic of timing as I just got a positive test result this morning.

I think I mentioned before in my last post in here, but yeah Covid fuuuuuucked package fulfillment so hard. Without getting into specifics that could get me in trouble with big job daddy, I work for a big company that already sees a lot of orders daily and things have been extra fucked by covid, and then covid plus holiday ordering, please keep this in mind if you're going to be angry about your merch orders.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Seeking advice:

I pre-ordered the mask+expansion pack. I also added a Bad Witch tank top to my order as a gift for someone else. The tank top was out of stock as of 12/22 (its a LAST CHANCE item) and I believe this was holding up my mask stuff from being shipped out. I just checked again today, and the Bad Witch tank I ordered (design and size) are back in stock. But nothing has shipped (to my knowledge) yet. I've created a ticket for this back on 12/22- but no response yet. Any recommendations for getting in touch with a human who can set my mind at ease?

EDIT: My order status page has little check marks next to the 2 mask items, but not the tank top. That's what I'm basing my understanding of what is and isn't in stock on.
    Last edited by Suedehead; 01-01-2021 at 11:17 AM. Reason: clarity

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    If anyone has an extra mask expansion pack they'd like to sell me I'd really appreciate it!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Seeking advice:

I pre-ordered the mask+expansion pack. I also added a Bad Witch tank top to my order as a gift for someone else. The tank top was out of stock as of 12/22 (its a LAST CHANCE item) and I believe this was holding up my mask stuff from being shipped out. I just checked again today, and the Bad Witch tank I ordered (design and size) are back in stock. But nothing has shipped (to my knowledge) yet. I've created a ticket for this back on 12/22- but no response yet. Any recommendations for getting in touch with a human who can set my mind at ease?

EDIT: My order status page has little check marks next to the 2 mask items, but not the tank top. That's what I'm basing my understanding of what is and isn't in stock on.
    Yeah, ordering things together can lead to delays and problems, same thing happened with my pandemic shirts and a vinyl that was at the time in stock but was then out of stock once the shirts came in. Maybe @nin_store_service can help?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Yeah, ordering things together can lead to delays and problems, same thing happened with my pandemic shirts and a vinyl that was at the time in stock but was then out of stock once the shirts came in. Maybe @nin_store_service can help?
    Thank you for the advice, I'll reach out to them and see what they can tell me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Emailed the NIN store to find out what's up with my mask, no response yet after a week. Looks like I can just go fuck myself.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    In fairness there's been 2 holidays in the last week. I know that doesn't limit the frustration

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Emailed the NIN store to find out what's up with my mask, no response yet after a week. Looks like I can just go fuck myself.
    Don't have mine either, but I'm not worried. Yes, it's late, but in my experience stuff from NIN usually arrives in the end.