Thread: Dreams with Trent/NIN in them

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I was witnessing what I assume was a sound check. NIN was playing at Target, which I think I worked atI ? was trying to get my mum to call and get me backstage access/vip table seating while this was going on. They were supposed to be playing inside but I was watching them play outside. There was a dorky skinny guy with long black hair in the band who acknowledged me as I passed the stage with groceries or something. I was going to go back and hang out, maybe paint my nails, while waiting for the real show to start.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    I was witnessing what I assume was a sound check. NIN was playing at Target, which I think I worked atI ? was trying to get my mum to call and get me backstage access/vip table seating while this was going on. They were supposed to be playing inside but I was watching them play outside. There was a dorky skinny guy with long black hair in the band who acknowledged me as I passed the stage with groceries or something. I was going to go back and hang out, maybe paint my nails, while waiting for the real show to start.
    Ha ha. NIN at Target? I'd see that and buy my laundry soap and chap stick. Killing two birds with one stone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    I was witnessing what I assume was a sound check. NIN was playing at Target, which I think I worked atI.
    So... weird. Had a dream a few nights ago that they were playing at Wal-Mart. There was a lot more to the dream but yeah... odd.

Also had a dream a few years ago while I was in CA for the last Wave Goodbye shows where I was wandering through a forest and came upon a stage with NIN about to play. They then began to play Rusted Root's "Send Me On My Way".

It was hilarious.