Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 2069

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Not at all! The first two rows were tame compared to what was going on beside and behind me. I hope a video of Reptile from the pit goes up at some point so we can see me and the other guy fuck up the guy who eventually got kicked out. I watched Trent during the aftermath, and he was totally watching to see what the hell was going on.
    LOL - yeah, it got a little crazy a few times. When that obnoxious dude got headlocked and taken down by the guy next to me, I was like, "Holy shit - here we go!"

Thanks, Toadflax and Pureone for watching out for me. Had a blast jumping up and down and screaming along with you guys!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    Thank you for this. Reliving last night's concert right now. It's a completely different perspective than from where I was about 6 feet from the rail. I can see what the visuals were like from a distance. I'm totally fine with what Trent did - he said it would be stripped down, and the visuals they did were enough for me. I was there for the music.

And, believe it or not, I can hear the songs a little better on this recording than I did last night. It was kinda tough to hear Trent when everyone pressing in against me was yelling the lyrics in my ears. Of course, I was doing my own yelling too!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I really want The Background World to close one of the Festival shows. It would be hilarious.

Reminds me how when I saw NIN/Soundgarden, the Soundgarden set ended with an extremely loud feedback noise for nearly 2 minutes or something. It was great.
    Last edited by nooneimportant; 07-21-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Here are some of the photos I took from last night. I was front row against the barrier in front of Robin, so I didn't take too many photos. I didn't want to be that guy, so I mainly concentrated on watching/enjoying the show.

Last edited by ManBurning; 07-21-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Just FYI, none of your photos show up. Photobucket disabled 3rd party display of photos from their service, unless you pay them $300/year.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Pro shot video of Branches/Bones and Copy of A on NINs Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Pro shot video of Branches/Bones and Copy of A on NINs Facebook
    YT:

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hopefully they do this for the other shows.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Because no one else can see your photos, since they're hosted on Photobucket. Post them to imgur or Flickr instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Just FYI, none of your photos show up. Photobucket disabled 3rd party display of photos from their service, unless you pay them $300/year.
    Thanks for the heads up, guys. Fixed.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Fuck me, that intro track is beautiful.

EDIT: Just saw the the pics @ManBurning posted. Is Trent wearing fucking duct tape as a belt?
    Last edited by slave2thewage; 07-21-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Fuck me, that intro track is beautiful.

EDIT: Just saw the the pics @ManBurning posted. Is Trent wearing fucking duct tape as a belt?
    I thought that was just a grey shirt under the black one... but I can see what you mean about duct tape, lol. I still think it's just a grey shirt.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Just listened to the excellent recording of the first gig on @ninlive archive.

Everybody welcome NIN's new lead singer Robin Finck!

Seriously though — that new arrangement of "Hurt" is the best they have EVER done live.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Seriously though — that new arrangement of "Hurt" is the best they have EVER done live.
    Really? How so? I listened to the whole recording, too (which is awesome by the way, huge thank you to all people involved) and Hurt didn't sound particulary different to me. What did they change?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I haven't seen this posted anywhere, so apologies if it's already known, but we've got confirmation that FYFFest will be live streamed (on twitter of all places): http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Just listened to the excellent recording of the first gig on @ninlive archive.

Everybody welcome NIN's new lead singer Robin Finck!

1995 w/ bowie, bro

How are the vocals on Parasite being done?

(love those live drums)

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Less Reeves Gabrels more motherfucken Atticus Ross = best evar

Trent has a whole slew of vocal effects on that tiny keyboard controller with a mic attached to it, sounds like "Parasite" is played with an octave pitch shifter switched on.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguymark View Post
    I haven't seen this posted anywhere, so apologies if it's already known, but we've got confirmation that FYFFest will be live streamed (on twitter of all places): http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html
    Thanks, it has been posted - but in a nearly 40 page forum topic it doesn't hurt to be a little repetitive with the important things. There's a tech thread if anyone is looking to help out with capturing the performance from Twitter. http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...ture-Tech-Talk

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    When the hotline asked fyf to confirm if nin's performance would be streamed, they said they didn't know.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

As stated above, no confirmation of schedule has been made. Even today. I would suggest checking it out at 6pm pst today to see if they make a schedule available. Also, twitter streaming is pretty high quality. I streamed part of a nfl game on there and it took a gig of my data with it, and it was just for a quarter.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    No idea if they'll be used in the stream, but I spotted a few drones last night, so that could make for some unique NIN footage compared to what we've seen in the past (assuming their performance is streamed, of course).

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Also, twitter streaming is pretty high quality. I streamed part of a nfl game on there and it took a gig of my data with it, and it was just for a quarter.
    Shit, I'm getting near my allowance for the month. I guess I can wait until I'm in town on Wednesday to download it if it's successfully ripped.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    No idea if they'll be used in the stream, but I spotted a few drones last night, so that could make for some unique NIN footage compared to what we've seen in the past (assuming their performance is streamed, of course).

Drones are for highlight vids, so if they end up using maybe 5 seconds of NIN performing with a drone shot, its all we'll get.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Drones are for highlight vids, so if they end up using maybe 5 seconds of NIN performing with a drone shot, its all we'll get.
    Yeah, after day two, I can confirm that the drones are just making occasional appearances and not acting like extra performance cameras.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What kind of festival stream doesn't have a schedule?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Anybody know what time NIN takes the stage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    10:45 Pacific, apparently.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    10:45

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriweather View Post
    10:45 Pacific, apparently.
    Wow. That's almost 1 am my time. I hope to god that stream doesn't die before then.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Wow. That's almost 1 am my time. I hope to god that stream doesn't die before then.
    It sounds like the stream is bullshit, so don't expect much (or any) NIN footage tonight.
    Last edited by Toadflax; 07-23-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    What kind of festival stream doesn't have a schedule?

The kind that shoots from the hip with this. If you knew what they were about, how its being done would make total sense. Sorry. Should be fun, glad i dont gotta deal with the crush up front today.