She said she's wonderful, there's nothing to worry about, best thing to happen in a long time etc

Considering May is the leader of Tories and hardly a moderate, I don't really see how it could be interpreted as anything but support for the Tories

Corbyn has tons of problems but with a quarter of a million homeless, fucked trains, a failing education system, Murdoch filling everyone's heads with shite, civil liberties being flushed every other month (we now rank as "partially free" on a few global indexes), no end in sight to our blowback generating foreign policy, an ever more privatised NHS and so on, I don't know how anyone with a single foot on the ground could support the Tories anymore.

Their stock in trade is the safe pair of hands for the economy and after Osbourne' s myriad failings we can hardly say that either. We now face a brexit triggered recession and a debt of at least 122bn, costly trading with the eurozone, and all the while they snip away at the state and fence off avenues to mobility.

Their dithering and duplicity over brexit has betrayed and offended left and right. They are toast, I don't know how to begin defending them