Thread: Mortal Kombat - third film to be shot in Australia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    How can they fuck this up after Annihilation which was the biggest fuck up in film history?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    How can they fuck this up after Annihilation which was the biggest fuck up in film history?
    Hey, at least it had a bad-ass soundtrack.
    That soundtrack was my introduction to Rammstein. So... thank you MK: Annihilation.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    That soundtrack was my introduction to Rammstein. So... thank you MK: Annihilation.
    I used to refer the MK and MK:A soundtracks as TVT/WaxTrax sampler albums...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yes! And Orbital, and KMFDM, and Type O Negative, and Psykosonik... taste-defining soundtracks.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    Yes! And Orbital, and KMFDM, and Type O Negative, and Psykosonik... taste-defining soundtracks.
    Even Joseph Bishara (the composer/ghost-playing dude for the Insidious and Conjuring movies) got his start in a slot in the MK:A soundtrack.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Those soundtracks are almost singlehandedly responsible for my music tastes for the last 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I give Annihilation this: It's bad, but it's fun, campy bad. The actors tried, bless 'em. You can watch it with friends and drinks and have a great time. And it tried to tell MK3's story, which is a daunting prospect considering enough happens in that game to fill an HBO miniseries