Thread: The Playstation Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)

Turns out to be a joke.

Anyway, I got to play around with a Playstation Vita the other day. If you live in the Los Angeles area, it seems Sony has opened a shop in Santa Monica. They don't sell anything there that I could see, but they let you play the new Uncharted game on Vita. It's kinda weird.

But yeah, Uncharted Golden Abyss is incredible.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Turns out to be a joke.

Anyway, I got to play around with a Playstation Vita the other day. If you live in the Los Angeles area, it seems Sony has opened a shop in Santa Monica. They don't sell anything there that I could see, but they let you play the new Uncharted game on Vita. It's kinda weird.

But yeah, Uncharted Golden Abyss is incredible.
    Good to know that Golden Abyss is incredible. I got a pre-order for a Vita and Uncharted for Christmas.

Have you guys seen the price for the memory cards for the Vita? Fucking ridiculous. A 8GB memory card is like $60 if I remember right.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Have you guys seen the price for the memory cards for the Vita? Fucking ridiculous. A 8GB memory card is like $60 if I remember right.
    They're pricey, but not as bad as the first released prices. I think the 32 gig is 100, so I doubt the 8 gig is 60... Still pretty up there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    They're pricey, but not as bad as the first released prices. I think the 32 gig is 100, so I doubt the 8 gig is 60... Still pretty up there.
    The 8GB is $29.99 now. Here's a link to all the prices: http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1215455p1.html