Thread: The Netflix Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    The Sopranos is one of those shows where I know that I REALLY need to get around to watching it, because I'm sure I'd like it, but man, there's something about the length of it that feels a little offputting to me. That's like 90 hours of television I'm committing to. I'm sure I'll dive into it at some point, but I just feel like there's already so much stuff to watch, I'm not sure when it will be.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    The Sopranos is one of those shows where I know that I REALLY need to get around to watching it, because I'm sure I'd like it, but man, there's something about the length of it that feels a little offputting to me. That's like 90 hours of television I'm committing to. I'm sure I'll dive into it at some point, but I just feel like there's already so much stuff to watch, I'm not sure when it will be.
    It really is pretty griping television once you get hooked

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    It really is pretty griping television once you get hooked
    My girl and I fucking love The Sopranos! We moved at the start of the year and for the first time we didn't have cable. We literally watched The Sopranos in full 3 times since moving on January 1st. Not counting the previous times we watched it. 3 times in 3 months lol... and it hasn't lost its touch. An amazing series and you keep picking up on more and more things. Plus, so many great fucking quotes.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    That was my thought initially first regarding Breaking Bad and the Sopranos. I knew it would be a time investment but boy am I happy that I ended up watching both (we did breaking bad last year). Honestly, we watched an average of about two episodes a night, sometimes three if it was a weekend or something. Finished the whole series in about three months. You can do it!