Thread: The little things that piss you off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Friends who move abroad to mainland Europe and who become insufferable and spiteful on Facebook everyday constantly trash their former country, (the UK here) insult its general population, condescend, label generalize and play down the intelligence of its people in a bigoted way.
    And seem to want their former country to collapse and seem to almost support forces which they KNOW would be bad for the country Then talk about how their new land is a utopia....ooohh because Austria is so RADICALLY different to the UK!...Dumbass

Im sure people in the U.S can relate to this.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    Friends who move abroad to mainland Europe and who become insufferable and spiteful on Facebook everyday constantly trash their former country, (the UK here) insult its general population, condescend, label generalize and play down the intelligence of its people in a bigoted way.
    And seem to want their former country to collapse and seem to almost support forces which they KNOW would be bad for the country Then talk about how their new land is a utopia....ooohh because Austria is so RADICALLY different to the UK!...Dumbass

Im sure people in the U.S can relate to this.

Yes, I have to remind my friend in Germany that I still live here!