Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Queen / Greg Puciato (solo) / Better Lovers

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Not on my copy:

http://imgur.com/a/lHr7E

Not even a download code.
    Not sure how many are being distributed by other means, but if you bought from bandcamp you got a download. Or if, like me, you bought both vinyl variants and a CD...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm just going to sit back and watch everyone else get there records! I ordered 2 clear, 2 regular and 1 cd.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIR.LONDONCLEANLILY View Post
    I'm just going to sit back and watch everyone else get there records! I ordered 2 clear, 2 regular and 1 cd.
    I've not got mine yet either... very frustrating. The other day I had a failed delivery card from the postman which said "intl packet" which instantly got my hopes up. It was something else I'd ordered from Germany off Discogs 😬

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Hunter View Post
    Not sure how many are being distributed by other means, but if you bought from bandcamp you got a download. Or if, like me, you bought both vinyl variants and a CD...
    No I did not buy it from Bandcamp, I missed out on the presale. I could get the digital copy from there but if a cool person can hook me up, please do! Thanks!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Does the vinyl have lyrics?
    there was a link to an RTF file filled with all the album lyrics in one of their recent e-mails. it was also posted a page or two ago.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Greg did an interview with The Independent while they were here in the UK:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a6874776.html

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I ordered two clear and two "regular" vinyl. The 2 clear showed up today with some stickers and a signed note from Josh.

I am assuming the "regular" edition of the vinyl was shipped separately and will hopefully arrive tomorrow. Well see.
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 02-16-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I ordered two clear and two "regular" vinyl. The 2 clear showed up today with some stickers and a signed note from Greg.

I am assuming the "regular" edition of the vinyl was shipped separately and will hopefully arrive tomorrow. Well see.

Did the package have a post date? I've been waiting for the postal service to deliver my order for the past week.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I will have to look after my run.

Also there is a new damn mystery on the TBQ website. We at "Black Square" (private Black Queen FB group) are working to figure it out.

http://www.theblackqueen.com/963/

We believe the numbers are vinyl numbers...we have tried many different passwords but nothing yet. Come join the fun.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    @Reznor2112 has anyone checked the matrix etchings?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Interesting. My initial thought was that those who received those vinyl numbers may have a password included with theirs?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I just tried to join the group and got denied. I got 2 clear records in today and have 2 black and a cd still coming.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Here are some pictures of the two clear copies that I got in today. I planned on leaving one sealed but I may crack it open to help solve this puzzle! So far I have 193/250

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Amazon has a ship date of Friday for my copy of the vinyl. I should have ordered it from band camp, but I was trying to stifle my collector urge after buying the CD. I wonder if the CD's shipped with the vinyls.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I just tried to join the group and got denied. I got 2 clear records in today and have 2 black and a cd still coming.
    is everyone buying multiple copies of this?! Why?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    is everyone buying multiple copies of this?! Why?
    i bought one copy of each color because i'm a completeist. not sure why anyone would buy multiple copies of either color, that seems mean to people who missed out on getting any.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i bought one copy of each color because i'm a completeist. not sure why anyone would buy multiple copies of either color, that seems mean to people who missed out on getting any.
    Not being mean to anyone, one copy is mine and one is for my wife. Same with the black copies. I also did it support the band. I rounded up and paid more for all 5 copies I ordered. (4 Records and 1 CD total) If you scroll back you will see that I posted here that quantities were getting slim and that if anyone wanted to grab one they should. I think I did my part.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Not being mean to anyone, one copy is mine and one is for my wife. Same with the black copies. I also did it support the band. I rounded up and paid more for all 5 copies I ordered. (4 Records and 1 CD total) If you scroll back you will see that I posted here that quantities were getting slim and that if anyone wanted to grab one they should. I think I did my part.
    i really need to start adding emojis when i'm being facetious. i don't actually think it's mean, i think it's fine. i was being...cheeky? sorry it didn't translate via text. and it's awesome that you're so supportive of the band. i do feel bad for people who missed out on getting any copies, but at the same time, they didn't make it THAT hard to get them, so i don't feel TOO bad.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I'll get the fixed.

Also, I ordered 2 clear and 2 black. Will open one of each but the other two are back-ups if anything were to ever happen to my 2 playable copies.

Or...possible trade for a 28 Days Later soundtrack on vinyl

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I'll get the fixed.
    I messaged all three admins and got no response. My actual name is Lance Dillon Lyon. Thanks for your help.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    got mine yesterday, I didn't open it so I am not 100% sure which one it is, seems like it's the clear one.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    they're definitely shipping the clear ones first, and separately from the black ones, even if you ordered both.

i got my clear copy today (with some logo stickers) and i'm quite happy!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Black vinyl didn't show up today.

Is the clear not heavyweight? I was under the assumption that is was 180g and 45rpm. no?
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 02-17-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Got my clear vinyl today. Stoked.
    Number 70/250
    Last edited by RJK; 02-17-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    they're definitely shipping the clear ones first, and separately from the black ones, even if you ordered both.

i got my clear copy today (with some logo stickers) and i'm quite happy!
    Yeah this seems to be the case : ( anyone get their cd yet at least? I ordered the black vinyl and cd

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Got my clear vinyl today. Stoked.
    Number 70/250
    i got 69!!!

tee hee hee
    @Reznor2112 i'll listen as soon as i get a chance. not sure whether or not it's 45rpm, but it doesn't feel like it's 180g.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Those clear records are super nice looking, I kind of regret not getting in on that. Anxiously awaiting my black vinyl order, even though my turntable's in storage.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Posted by band:

All pre-sales have now left our hands. Thank you for your patience. Your response to what we made has been a bit overwhelming, and the packing/shipping was beyond our anticipated means. To make something, and then to see it grow, faster than we had structure to deal with, has been a special moment in our lives that we'll always remember. Again, thank you.
    For those of you asking about merchandise: leftover items from the two shows, including a few of the massive posters from Los Angeles, will be put on the website as soon as we start seeing that all of you seem to have your pre-orders.
    Love.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Awesome, I'm anxiously awaiting the CD!