Thread: Coil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Just finished @paul_guyet 's coil reviews. A great read, thanks! I'd like to follow you on the same journey. If I may briefly break to moan how hard it would be to legally acquire the whole coil back catalogue? No doubt some collectors editions will surface in the years to come but for the rest of us, put them on amazon mp3 already!
    before his death, peter was working on a way to put the entire coil discography on one "device" of some kind, be it an extremely large flash drive or a box set with a series of high-quality audio on DVDs or something along those lines. i know Time Machine 2 is the next thing happening (eventually...), but hopefully, after that, they'll go back to getting the discography out.

and actually, for a while, you could buy MOST of their albums and EPs in high-quality digital format from the threshold house store...a few of them are still up there.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    before his death, peter was working on a way to put the entire coil discography on one "device" of some kind, be it an extremely large flash drive or a box set with a series of high-quality audio on DVDs or something along those lines.
    I had read (either on Brainwashed or Threshold House) that Blu-ray was a possibility. I think the Blu-ray/DVD route or some sort of specialized external HDD would be the cheapest way to go. Those flash drive prices start to get rather exorbitant.