Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
With the solidifying business relationship between Fincher and Reznor, I'm wondering if additional discussions took place to maybe revive the Year Zero mini-series project.
There are other networks besides HBO.
You could pitch it to Netflix for example. They've been putting out amazing series lately.
If Lynch can bring back Twin Peaks, I don't see why Year Zero couldn't be a reality.
They should write and shoot a pilot. Who knows what will happen after that. I'm sure they could actually use a crowdfunding website to finance the pilot. Fincher and Trent have enough fans out there to make it happen.

I apologize in advance for bringing this old subject back on the table (aka Tapeworm Part 2).
The whole concept was so fascinating. It would make for great TV as long as the appropriate people are involved.
Anyhow ..
Dan Knauf, the creator/writer of HBO's "Carnivale" was also working on the show with Trent.
I'm friends with Mr. Knauf on Facebook, but he's not allowed to comment on anything that he worked on due to legal crap.
"Carnivale" is one of my favorite shows of all time, so to have him a part of "Year Zero" would have been amazing.
He's been great to us fans about letting us know what was going to happen on "Carnivale" before it got canceled with only 2 out of the planned 6 seasons shown.
Marvel wanted to team up to continue the series as a graphic novel, but the cunts at HBO said "No" and would not give Mr. Knauf any of his rights back to finish it.
So I wouldn't be surprise if HBO has some legal shit keeping "Year Zero" from us.