Thread: Dead Souls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    Everybody I've talked to about him and seeing everything all over the internet, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that everyone likes Robin Williams.
    Which I find weird or a bandwagon jumper; majority of people I know, talk or or have been around didn't like him or his acting/comedic skills. I've gotten shunned numerous times for having a Robin Williams film library and now everyone likes him or tries to? Lame.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Which I find weird or a bandwagon jumper; majority of people I know, talk or or have been around didn't like him or his acting/comedic skills. I've gotten shunned numerous times for having a Robin Williams film library and now everyone likes him or tries to? Lame.
    I don't know... I just think it's good form to say something about the recently deceased, and in most cases, it's lame to be negative. I wasn't the biggest fan, but he's an icon, and he's made some stuff that I thought was great. I'd be a jerk to jump into the discussion with negativity. I'd rather focus on the stuff he made that I thought was great, especially the stuff that I think is overlooked.