Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I might post some pics later. I have a modest but fun collection...
    @nemesiswontdie where did you get that elizabeth figure? Might want to pick one up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Seeing that McFarland Psycho Mantis figure brings back a lot of memories. Mantis was actually one of the first collectible figures I ever had as a kid. I loved it so much that I used to take it to school with me back when I was in elementary school. I got made fun of for it too because I guess everyone else found him to be creepy while I thought he looked awesome. I really dig how you can just snap on his gas mask and then just pull it off. No need for a separate head.

Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post

They became really popular in the last years, when Hasbro took the franchise they got really good and they started to release cool series like the Spiderman one...
    Diamond Select has some cool ones too, i own a Nightcrawler and i like it a lot!, speaking of Carnage they released a Venom not long ago and it's also madly cool!

Ohhh that does look cool. I'm definitely going to have to check out more Marvel toys now. It seems they really did step up their game in the toy department. The one thing that stops me from getting into the Legends line is the Build A Figure thing. While the idea is really cool, if i just buy one figure, I'm going to have some random part like a leg or arm just hanging about. So I feel like I'm gonna HAVE to buy the rest of the figures in that series just to finish the BAF.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    I might post some pics later. I have a modest but fun collection...
    @nemesiswontdie where did you get that elizabeth figure? Might want to pick one up.
    I bought the QuesQ Elizabeth figure from Amazon for around $75 I believe. She stands around 8 and a half to 9 inches tall and she's detailed really well. A feature I thought was pretty cool with her is that Elizabeth has a magnet in her head so her hat doesn't fall off. My Yusuke Urameshi figure has the same thing in his head so Puu doesn't fall off his head. She's getting a bit up there in price though. You can find her for around $80-$90 now. There are also variant colors too like a black and pink version and her special Christmas outfit. I think her black and pink outfit was a con exclusive though, so that versions price will probably be twice as expensive.

If you're not willing to shell out that kind of money, Bandai's D-Arts team made a P4A Elizabeth and you can actually pose her and she even comes with some accessories like the Persona compendium, tarot card and a Velvet Room chair.
    http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashi...sona+elizabeth

I don't have the D-Arts toy of her but a friend of mine does and he loves it. His only complaint though is that the tarot card she comes with is REALLY REALLY small, so you gotta be careful with it if you don't want to lose it.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-05-2016 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Ohhh that does look cool. I'm definitely going to have to check out more Marvel toys now. It seems they really did step up their game in the toy department. The one thing that stops me from getting into the Legends line is the Build A Figure thing. While the idea is really cool, if i just buy one figure, I'm going to have some random part like a leg or arm just hanging about. So I feel like I'm gonna HAVE to buy the rest of the figures in that series just to finish the BAF.
    The BAF it's a good thing for people that collect the complete series, but yeah if you just care for one or two figures it's not that great, you can always sell the remaining "limbs", "body" or "heads" and there always be collectors interested in those, so it's not a complete waste...

Speaking of "Marvel Legends", i'm loving all the sweet Spiderman series they have released lately (Ultimate Green Goblin and Hobgoblin), i just hated the fact that they have released ANOTHER "regular Spidey", but that Spiderman 2099 and Daredevil figures are sweet!