Thread: With Teeth: Tentative Sequence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    This could be fake. Apparently the Only vocals were included with the multitracks? I never got those.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This could be fake. Apparently the Only vocals were included with the multitracks? I never got those.
    Yeah, they were, but that doesn’t mean TR didn’t initially use them in the demo. Plus Rob saying he recognises it means it must be authentic.

We really, really need that second disc uploaded. Plus a demo of “Home”? Yes, please! More hounding Rob on Twitter, folks.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Yeah, they were, but that doesn’t mean TR didn’t initially use them in the demo. Plus Rob saying he recognises it means it must be authentic.

We really, really need that second disc uploaded. Plus a demo of “Home”? Yes, please! More hounding Rob on Twitter, folks.
    Rob said he recognized the disc / packaging in the picture. I don't think there's been a direct, confirmed link between that photo and the songs that were uploaded. I think that's where the uncertainty lies.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This could be fake.
    Yeah, I'm also not sure about EDIETS. Why would this 2004 sampler include a radio edit of a track which wasn't a single until 2006? Doesn't make any sense.