Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Yep... I haven't been as hyped about a game as I am for Sekiro in a long time.... probably since waiting for Dark Souls 3
    The street date has been broken in Europe so people are streaming and posting some impressions now.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    The street date has been broken in Europe so people are streaming and posting some impressions now.
    Wait REALLY?!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Wait REALLY?!
    Yep. Also listen to this if you want to get pumped.

From does a hell of a job with their soundtracks, just Blizzard (Diablo), Bungie (Halo, Destiny 1), or Konami (Castlevanias etc) back in the day...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

From does a hell of a job with their soundtracks, just Blizzard (Diablo), Bungie (Halo, Destiny 1), or Konami (Castlevanias etc) back in the day...
    OH MY. I do adore FromSoft's scores...OK i might have to get this friday (i was going to wait and try and finish this back catalogue, but it looks like i might have a bit of extra income and have friday off anyway!)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    OH MY. I do adore FromSoft's scores...OK i might have to get this friday (i was going to wait and try and finish this back catalogue, but it looks like i might have a bit of extra income and have friday off anyway!)
    This fucking song though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I could have gotten a copy already but I’ve already paid off my digital preorder... so I think I can wait two days and try to avoid spoilers...
    I got a digital pre-order too on Xbox One. I said a page back I wouldn't have time nor would it get the attention it rightly deserves but fuck it I bought it and will play it ASAP.