Thread: 11/08/2022, The Midterms, aka build on 2020 aka The Election Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    All these tweets now about "I didn't do it, but even if I did, it's not a crime" are getting my hopes up that there's about to be some publicly released evidence of conspiracy (remember: "collusion" is not a crime; it's just the tag that's been used to describe a number of other illegal things).

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    All these tweets now about "I didn't do it, but even if I did, it's not a crime" are getting my hopes up that there's about to be some publicly released evidence of conspiracy (remember: "collusion" is not a crime; it's just the tag that's been used to describe a number of other illegal things).
    This congress still won't do anything about it except send out sad tweets and give sad speeches on both chamber floors. We have to get more Dems in there to start holding these assholes accountable.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    This congress still won't do anything about it except send out sad tweets and give sad speeches on both chamber floors. We have to get more Dems in there to start holding these assholes accountable.
    You're absolutely right. My hope is that if more concrete evidence comes out, it might help with voting in the fall. I mean, it probably wouldn't. But at this point, I can use all the hope I can get.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    he getting bad information from idiots who think it sounds good hanity that can be debunk by anyone with any knowledge of law so while collusion may not be a crime but conspiracy is but if i rob a bank any individuals i plan said bank robbery with can be guilty of a crime this includes any emails or phone conversations of a crime so maybe collusion cannot be easily defined as a crime hacking by definition is a crime by international definition so it's clear that breaking into the dnc server is a crime any planing or meeting with others is a crime one could even the idea of hacking could be considered intent to commit conspiracy this only show how stupid and dense trump actually is hearing something that on the surface sounds good and putting zero effort in to see if a statement holds water my belief is trump's own stupidity and narcissism will be his down fall he i think he never considers consequences.
    -louie