Thread: Nintendo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i don't know which one you have but i haven't run into accidental diagonals much (other than my own shortcomings haha) with mine. i know they release firmware updates somewhat regularly which might help with issues like that.
    Yeah, upgrading firmware was what Analogue suggested, but everything seems to be up to date. I have the special white Ghostly records partnership edition from last year. Once I made a conscious effort to try like hell to not let my thumb even slightly slip to the side it was manageable. If I was into fighting games it might be more of an issue, I guess.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Yeah, upgrading firmware was what Analogue suggested, but everything seems to be up to date. I have the special white Ghostly records partnership edition from last year. Once I made a conscious effort to try like hell to not let my thumb even slightly slip to the side it was manageable. If I was into fighting games it might be more of an issue, I guess.
    The D-Pad being "touchy" seems to be a common complaint. If it was a stick all you'd have to do is change the gate (square/circle/octagonal); it's not that easy for a D-Pad. I personally haven't noticed problems with the D-Pad, but I've learned to hold and move my thumb differently from playing fighting games. Of course, I also use an X-Box One controller on PC, and some people swear the D-Pad on those are unusable.