Thread: Resident Evil Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    ^^^ You will love Dead Space!!

My favorite RE would have to be RE2. I loved the two disc feature being able to play as either Leon or Claire. Those two were always my favorite characters of the series. I remember in RE2, when you are in the interrogation room and the dog jumps through the glass; fuck that scared the shit out of me. The only thing I do not like about the new ones if that they are not really scary or creepy anymore like they used to be.

The new one had a lot of promise in the trailer, but god it just sucks on all ends. What a waste.

Well on order for me:

RE2
    RE: Code Veronica
    RE3: Nemesis
    RE4
    RE5
    RE: Directors Cut

RE6 looks so good and glad to see Leon is back!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    ^^^ You will love Dead Space!!

My favorite RE would have to be RE2. I loved the two disc feature being able to play as either Leon or Claire. Those two were always my favorite characters of the series. I remember in RE2, when you are in the interrogation room and the dog jumps through the glass; fuck that scared the shit out of me. The only thing I do not like about the new ones if that they are not really scary or creepy anymore like they used to be.

The new one had a lot of promise in the trailer, but god it just sucks on all ends. What a waste.

Well on order for me:

RE2
    RE: Code Veronica
    RE3: Nemesis
    RE4
    RE5
    RE: Directors Cut

RE6 looks so good and glad to see Leon is back!

You really like CVX over RE3? You're the first person I know who is like that.

Edit: Looks like OP is that way too lolol.

Dead Aim is actually one of my favorite RE games. Has anyone played it? I think it's awesome.

The order for me is:

1.RE3
    2.Dead Aim
    3.RE2
    4.REmake/RE1 Original (just has that charm to it)
    5.RE5
    6.RE4
    7.CVX.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    You really like CVX over RE3? You're the first person I know who is like that.
    Lol, yea I played the shit out of both games, but I felt CVX was pretty dam challenging. I enjoyed the story a lot, and I played it on Dreamcast so it holds a little nostalgia for me.