Thread: Controversial Cinema-Related Opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    The Charlton Heston/ Yul Brynner thing? I believe you mean that it's awesomely kitsch. It's the best fun I have every Easter!
    It’s about Passover, and it’s the WORST 9000-hour waste-of-time ever.

Clint Eastwood is known as an asshole in the U.S. because he’s a Republican Trump supporter. Although he recently switched to Bloomberg (not redeeming).
    Last edited by allegro; 05-20-2020 at 04:47 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. Is it because of the chair thing? Because yeah, that was absolutely ridiculous. It made him look like an old fool who's losing his mind. I'll admit I don't know much about him as a person, apart from what is on his Wikipedia page. My comment was only about his career in movies.

The Charlton Heston/ Yul Brynner thing? I believe you mean that it's awesomely kitsch. It's the best fun I have every Easter!
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    It’s about Passover, and it’s the WORST 9000-hour waste-of-time ever.

Clint Eastwood is known as an asshole in the U.S. because he’s a Republican Trump supporter. Although he recently switched to Bloomberg (not redeeming).
    this is a little melodramatic, but it's not wrong. and it links to the vanity fair article where he very clearly outs himself as an out of touch, racist dick.