Thread: Would you wear a mask to a NIN show?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Y'know, I could see NIN pulling off something really interesting with a creative take on that "parking lot / drive-in-theater" concept. Make it some kind of crazy, trippy audio/visual experience / concert. I don't see anything too aggressive working, because then you'll have people jumping out of their vehicles and fucking it up.

Or did anyone see the Amon Tobin Isam tour? I feel like live shows that are like "that," where they're borderline art-exhibits, that would be worth exploring right now if you're an artist inclined w/ a budget. It's sad, but I think the traditional concert w/ the mosh pit and the sweaty compressed crowds... for the forseeable future that feels like part of a disappeared world. It's kind of crazy to think about really.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Y'know, I could see NIN pulling off something really interesting with a creative take on that "parking lot / drive-in-theater" concept. Make it some kind of crazy, trippy audio/visual experience / concert. I don't see anything too aggressive working, because then you'll have people jumping out of their vehicles and fucking it up.

Or did anyone see the Amon Tobin Isam tour? I feel like live shows that are like "that," where they're borderline art-exhibits, that would be worth exploring right now if you're an artist inclined w/ a budget. It's sad, but I think the traditional concert w/ the mosh pit and the sweaty compressed crowds... for the forseeable future that feels like part of a disappeared world. It's kind of crazy to think about really.
    Depending on how long this lasts, drive in LITS 2, after a possible 2022 album?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Considering that Trent & Atticus have been working in separate rooms in Trent's studio during the pandemic, I think the odds of getting everyone in the band in one space for a performance is unlikely until things settle down.