7 Post(s)
    I'm Cam. Hello, ETS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello! ETS I'm so glad you're back!

Hello! ETS I'm so glad you're back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, I'm Andrew, old & experienced ETS lurker. Welcome back everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Russ from DE, been to every Philly-area show since 2005. Registered on original ETS around Sept 2005.

Was into trading/downloading shows for a while, especially ones that I had attended. Here lately have just been getting my NIN news/fix from @ninhotline

My last show was first of the last shows in NYC@Bowery. Can't wait for that footage to be released...
    Last edited by russizm; 12-01-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sheesh, started lurking in 2005, after discovering the large wt poster thing that never got officially printed was on nin.com, then noticed all the extra links. My life might as well be somebody else's now. I went with my spiral name, though I only joined that at the demise of the site. I like my Alice in Wonderland reference, though, so will claim it.I was criarde (very much a discordant note) originally. But that person doesn't really exist anymore. Thankfully.Anyway, I kinda missed watching this board. Glad to see it back.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm Elke. Joined in 2005, crazy e-mailstuff kept me from logging in since the beginning of July, so yeay for semi-fresh starts. Also: I still like NIN. Surprisingly. When do you grow out of this stuff again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was around when SLS was still around, Digital Noise and then ETS. And the official NIN forums (the Fragile era ones, and then the Spiral, and now the latest iteration). Before that (90s) I was on IRC and Usenet in various industrial rooms (Efnet/Undernet #industrial and rec.music.industrial, alt.noise, alt.ambient, etc.). Been listening to NIN since '89/90 (I'm 39). I don't post much anymore, but still love Trent's music.

I hope the new forum's admins do nightly backups. Carry on.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTangent View Post
    I hope the new forum's admins do nightly backups. Carry on.
    As of January 7th, the database is backed up offsite nightly. Yeah, I probably should have gotten to that sooner, given that's the whole reason for the site reboot, but luckily nothing shit the bed before then. Heh.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hi all! glad to be back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi ETS,

I'm Ikillbambis but some of you may remember me as asitfalls from the old ETS boards. I've been going by Ikillbambis since 06-07 and now I've officially changed every site login to my new name. I'm a 23 year old married dad from Augusta, GA and I love NIN.

I look forward to chatiing it up on the new ETS! Hit me up on twitter to chat twitter.com/Ikillbambis or PSN/Steam to game = Ikillbambis

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My name is GoodSoldier333. I really like The Good Soldier. This is all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Greetings, ETS. Long-time browser, first-time registrant. Been awhile since I've been in the NIN community rooms, nice to be back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey all, amps210 here... i like free stuff, and i actually don't own the dvd, so i'd like to win it. thanks for that chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I am Anna. I was fogonlittlecatfeet on the old site. imagine that - the user name still isn't taken over here. I first joined around 2003 - 2004 I think. Just coming back to things. The TGWTDT contest spurred me to do it. I posted in fits and starts. Probably won't be much different now. I live in Florida.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New fan

Big nine inch nails fan and looking forward to htda. Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello there,

Actually a newbie here who loves NIN as much as anyone can love a group. Trying to buy all the discography but still a long way to end hehe. Anyways I love pizza and beer and a good cigarrette and always interested in meeting new people from all around the world. Greetings from Guatemala. See you around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name's Bill. How's it going? I would love to win free stuff I can't afford!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello again ETS

I'm taniasue, I have a diff account but can not seem to long in, or get my password sent to lol So, hello again ETS from this one. I've been a NIN fan since 89', many ode to NIN tattoo's, and love our community. ttys xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone, my name is Jorge Arias Cespedes and I live in Costa Rica, I am dedicated to producing events, especially rock concerts (in my country we call them "chivos") my company rather small but there we are growing slowly.

I'm a real fan of NiN and I interact with you and contribute in this great community.

By the way ... who may attempt to contact Trent and company bring to Costa Rica?

Greetings and keep in touch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I have been lurking since 2001 became a member for Year Zero. I am on the memorial and have an ammo box. But i forgot my password and used a corporate email address for a job i no longer have so I couldot retrieve it.. Anyways I am from LA and waiting for HTDA new CD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    was refered to this from NIN tweet. never been here before...been a NIN fan since I first heard Pretty Hate Machine's Head Like a Hole video back in the day. I have all their CD's including Ghosts + The Slip...think they're great.
    Last edited by rmc (me); 04-07-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: lameness of first post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ohai. I like cats and I have no friends. Kk. 8)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

intro

The name's dave. I've been a fan of nails for 20 years now. Have a nice collection. Ive got all 4 of my kids (ages from 1 to 8) rocking out to nails from day one. I saw them live in atlanta during the fragility tour. My favorite cd is "Still"
    Last edited by gottheone; 04-07-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Hello... It's me. Nailsinch9.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like To Introduce Myslf

Been a NIN fan now since the 90's and hope to one day work with Trent and Rob. Screen name is macman337. So looking forward on new projects and maybe shows?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all, newbie here.
    I'm Kristen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,
    My name is Jonathan. I've been a NIN fan since the beginning almost but I'm brand new to ETS. I wish I would have known about this before...lol! I tend to live under a rock most of the time though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I am jarod
    find me on twitter.com/jarod73
    I founded the pirate party of georgia piratepartyofgeorgia.org

If you would like to get to know me please just say hi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarod73 View Post
    Hi, I am jarod
    find me on twitter.com/jarod73
    I founded the pirate party of georgia piratepartyofgeorgia.org

If you would like to get to know me please just say hi
    hi

On another note - this Dvd contest is a late April Fools joke, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm DGG, nice to meet you all.