Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    it was a disaster.
    what happened? Going any better now?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    what happened? Going any better now?
    worse.

no social distancing in some classes. kids constantly lowering their masks while standing close to others. teachers walking around with no masks on. no desk shields for every student (we ran out and who knows when the next shipment is coming) , sanitizer containers empty, school busses overcrowded. I know of at least 6 schools in the district with cases already (with not all parents in that class even being made aware...horrible) . I am SURE there are cases in my school with sick kids...heck just the past two days I've had kids complaining of sore throats, headaches, and one frequently sneezing. Parents don't want them to get tested or keep them home.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    worse.

no social distancing in some classes. kids constantly lowering their masks while standing close to others. teachers walking around with no masks on. no desk shields for every student (we ran out and who knows when the next shipment is coming) , sanitizer containers empty, school busses overcrowded. I know of at least 6 schools in the district with cases already (with not all parents in that class even being made aware...horrible) . I am SURE there are cases in my school with sick kids...heck just the past two days I've had kids complaining of sore throats, headaches, and one frequently sneezing. Parents don't want them to get tested or keep them home.
    oh my god. That’s horrible.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    worse.

I'm really sorry to read this and seems like an extremely stressful and anxiety inducing work environment to be in.