Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Except for the Webster Hall show.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't at least a camera setup at FOH to capture the show, knowing that they were playing TDS in full for the first time. I was there, but I have no recollection of seeing cameras or not.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't at least a camera setup at FOH to capture the show, knowing that they were playing TDS in full for the first time. I was there, but I have no recollection of seeing cameras or not.
    It wasn't recorded because they couldn't come to an agreement with the venue about it. I can't remember the exact details, but I think it had something to do with the venue wanting to charge them a bunch of money to do it. Someone who remembers better than I do can chime in on that.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    It wasn't recorded because they couldn't come to an agreement with the venue about it. I can't remember the exact details, but I think it had something to do with the venue wanting to charge them a bunch of money to do it. Someone who remembers better than I do can chime in on that.
    This sounds familiar. I could be wrong but I feel like the band put something out there telling people to bring recording equipment because of this. There's a chance that was another show and I am not remembering correctly but I think that was a thing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    That sounds somewhat familiar, but it's weird that if the venue wouldn't allow the band to record, that they let fans do it openly. Either way, we have a great document of that performance anyway with the TOIOU release.