Thread: Synthlust! (Or, how to make music without your computer)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone mess around with the Bastl instruments stuff? I picked up the Kastl and Kastl drum super cheap online last week. Thought they would fall into the pocket operator area of too toy like for me, but they are surprisingly robust. I have the Microgranny sampler, which kind of just sits around unfortunately. Their new synth looks pretty sweet. But now I am getting interested in some of their older discontinued gear. Never popped over to this side of ETS.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orson thrust View Post
    Anyone mess around with the Bastl instruments stuff? I picked up the Kastl and Kastl drum super cheap online last week. Thought they would fall into the pocket operator area of too toy like for me, but they are surprisingly robust. I have the Microgranny sampler, which kind of just sits around unfortunately. Their new synth looks pretty sweet. But now I am getting interested in some of their older discontinued gear. Never popped over to this side of ETS.
    Only their eurorack modules but never personally bought any. I'm still very much considering getting a Knit Rider though