Thread: Bird Box (2019)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Was just able to order Bird Box after it was 'Sold Out' yesterday.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecirb View Post
    Was just able to order Bird Box after it was 'Sold Out' yesterday.
    And it's gone again... for the time being. US store was showing 420 for quantity, and UK store was at 35.

With Teeth is holding steady at 741/755/751 (US).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    And it's gone again... for the time being. US store was showing 420 for quantity, and UK store was at 35.

With Teeth is holding steady at 741/755/751 (US).
    Just curious how do you find these stock numbers?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Just curious how do you find these stock numbers?
    Using Firefox:

1). Right-click on the product page, and select "View Page Source" from the drop down.
    2). Ctrl+F to bring up the Find function; input "quantity" in the search.
    3). Go to the second result, this should be the first option for digital download (typically it's MP3, WAV, FLAC). To the left of the quantity will be useful information about the item (digital format, item name). To the right of "quantity" will be a numeric amount.
    4). Find the next instance of "quantity" and repeat Step #3 x2 to find remaining two results.
    5). YMMV. You will get multiple items and quantity numbers, so double-check you're looking at the correct item while snooping at inventory.
    Last edited by Jon; 11-23-2019 at 11:50 AM. Reason: so fresh, so clean

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Using Firefox:

1). Right-click on the product page, and select "View Page Source" from the drop down.
    2). Ctrl+F to bring up the Find function; input "quantity" in the search.
    3). Go to the second result, this should be the first option for digital download (typically it's MP3, WAV, FLAC). To the left of the quantity will be useful information about the item (digital format, item name). To the right of "quantity" will be a numeric amount.
    4). Find the next instance of "quantity" and repeat Step #3 x2 to find remaining two results.
    5). YMMV. You will get multiple items and quantity numbers, so double-check you're looking at the correct item while snooping at inventory.
    Oh I see. I don’t have Firefox installed but glad I was able to order this before it got sold out. Never got these emails ppl are talking about as I got lucky going to the score forum page. This things gonna cost me $150 CDN, have to wait for With Teeth at local record store to get with The Fragile DE.